Moving Harry

The ministry was falling apart, the only people not excepting it were the ministers themselves. The wizarding world was weak as Voldemort was strong. It was quite surreal knowing a war was almost certainly on its way.

You had been using the summer to practise more defensive, aggressive and sneak spells, as well as controlling your force and making it so much more powerful.

You packed up a bag and took it to the burrow, since you were going to be staying there for Bill and Fleurs wedding. You and bill weren't as close as everyone else but you still had high respect for each other regardless.

You had a task before that though- transporting Harry from Privet Drive to the burrow. The order and people Harry was close to were called up and were to use Polyjuice to travel together so deatheaters didn't know which Harry was the true Harry.

You locked up your house and made sure everything was in check before leaving and getting to the burrow.

"Guys?" You said walking around trying to find everyone.

"Hello darling." Fred poked your shoulder and pulled you in for a hug.

"When are we leaving?" You asked Fred talking about moving Harry.

"Later on in the evening is the plan, why don't you stay at home with mum and Ginny?" He seemed quite concerned.

"I'm not being funny Fred but I'm quite good at this sort of stuff I think it wouldn't make sense to keep me here. I can help and I think we both know it." You raised your eyebrow. You knew he didn't want you to go incase you saw your father again or killed by a spell or something but you remembered Dumbledores letter, you needed to do this for the witches and wizards.

"Bardot, you can't die on us." George said walking past you. 

"You know I won't, you on the other hand can't die on me, neither of you. I can't lose either of you no matter how much you annoy me." You looked between them.

"Don't undermine me y/n." Fred threatened.

"Can't make any promises." You walked through and put your bag upstairs.

You had to wait out for a while before all heading off to Harry's, you wanted to travel in the dark so it was easier to hide in shadows- how difficult that truly was going to be flew past you.

You got changed into a more comfortable outfit for travelling in, you weren't going to use the potion to change into Harry but you were one of the people protecting those who were.

You got into some workout leggings, a cami top with a hoodie jacket on top. You made sure your hair was securely tied back and your shoes were tight.

You went back down and saw both the boys were in suits still.

"Not that I don't like you in those are you sure it's suitable to travel in?" You chucked, fixing Fred's jacket.

"George and I are broom geniuses, we will be fine." Fred boasted, moving his hands to the side of your head and giving you a quick peck walking somewhere else.

"You like me in my suit then?" George smirked fixing up his tie.

"If I speak I'm in trouble." You winked and walked away from him.

Before leaving Molly cooked up a small bit of food for everyone while walking through ways  of how you should all be safe on your ways of transport. Hermione had now arrived at the burrow too, she looked hurt but she hadn't told you why or anyone for that matter.

The evening continued to go on, multiple members of the order arrived at the burrow so you all travelled together to Harry's house. Even Kingsley was going even though everyone knew that he had been protecting the Prime Minister of London, that's how you knew the severity of it all.