Eventful Activities

"You want me to do what?" You asked somewhat confused.

"We don't have to it was just a suggestion." He moved into the crook of your neck and gave you a kiss on it.

"No no no, I want to." You cupped his face, "I just don't quite know how."

"We can figure that out together." He leant back in and started the kiss again, taking small breaks to remove clothing items. You both now stood in only your underwear, Fred still having you pinned against the wall.

He looked deep into your eyes and smirked as you felt his leg nudge itself in between your legs.

You didn't know what he actually wanted him to do but he always enjoyed the way you would grind on his lap while making out before having sex, so you assumed he wanted you to do something like that.

"I want to see you pleasuring yourself." Fred said quietly close into your ear. You felt shivers throughout your body from his assertive tone.

You did just that, spreading your legs slightly more apart as Fred's knee was now pressed against the wall behind you. He gave you another few kisses on your neck as you got ready to start.

Smut warning
Fred kept one hand firmly on your lower back and the other loosely around your neck. You had your legs either side of Fred's upper thigh.

He was looking at you, as though signalling to start. You did just that. You held his chin and directed his mouth back to yours and began moving your hips to grind yourself on his leg.

Since leaving school both the twins had gotten quite muscular, meaning you had a lot of room to be working with.

After a short amount of time you had found the spot to be hitting. You kept moving feeling your moans threatening to leave your mouth.

Fred took his lips from yours and used the hand around your neck to tilt your head. He was kissing you softly underneath your ear making you feel intoxicated with ecstasy.

"Keep going darling." Fred was now using the hand on your lower back to keep your body moving.

You could no longer hold in the moans. They were gentle from the light pleasure you hand from Fred's skin against yours. He was enjoying seeing you getting pleasure from him, but doing it yourself.

In this situation you were like putty in his hand. You were doing exactly what he had asked you to do and was enjoying every single second of it. You could see in his face he was enjoying it too, seeing you pleasuring yourself on him.

"Do you feel good?" He asked, holding his hand tighter on your lower back.

"Yes." You said, through your deep exhale.

"Good, do you want to keep going?" He kissed the top of your head.

"For a little bit longer." You put your hands on the back of his neck, still grinding on him.

"Okay darling."

You could feel your legs getting weaker from the continued pleasure you were being provided with.

After some time fred moved his leg from under you, you frowned at his change.

"Why'd you move it?" You asked.

"As much as I love you moaning into my ear and getting yourself off on me, I want to do something else." He took your hands and laid you onto his old bed.

He towered over you then made his way slowly down to the end of the bed. You looked at him. He was stood at the end of the bed looking at you laid out. He put his hands on your hips and slowly began taking your underwear off.

"I've decided this won't be about me darling. It's now my time to pleasure you." He got down onto his knees and grabbed your legs, putting them over his shoulders.

You relaxed into the position, feeling the exhales of Fred on your body.

"You okay with this still?" He asked.

"Yes." You stated.

You, almost instantly, felt the sensation of his tongue trailing across your slit. He could work his mouth in the best way possible, making you moan practically straight away.

He was holding onto your thighs as they draped over your shoulder. You put your hands behind your head and let the feelings of pleasure drown you.

He was focusing his tongue directly on your sweet spot. He was easily going to set you into orgasm just from keeping his tongue swirling on your clit.

You could feel yourself weakening, your moans becoming stronger and harder to contain. You felt lucky no one was home because the noise you were making probably couldn't even be muted by a silencing charm.

He kept going and didn't stop until your legs began trembling over his shoulders, you had reached your climax. The well known euphoria was profuse.

Smut over for now ;)
"How do you do that." You asked, relaxing your body back as Fred dismounted your legs from his shoulders.

"It's all you y/n." He went over to his stack of clothes and put them on his body while you took time to snap back into reality, "do you need me to help you change?" He asked, coming over rather quickly.

"I should be okay, could you bring my things over though?" You asked, pulling your underwear back up.

Even though you told Fred you'd be fine dressing yourself he insisted on helping you/ doing it for you. He pulled your top over your head and kissed you gently as your head popped though. 

"Should we go back downstairs? Wait for the others to get back. I think then we should head home." You said to him standing up from the bed.

"Yeah, that's fine. They probably won't be too long so we should go down." He took your hand and led you down the stairs back to where you had been sat before.

He laid across the couch as you laid with him. You sat in between his legs and rested your head against his chest, continuing the book more.

You could feel yourself drifting off to each word as they passed mixed with the light movement of Fred's chest from beneath you.

You laid, asleep with fred on the sofa feeling the most relaxed and at ease than you had done in a while. It was peaceful and quiet and you could rest easy.

That was until George felt the need to ruin it, "wake up people come on come on!" He said clapping his hands in front of your faces.

"Jesus Christ Georgie, a little shake would have been okay." Yous aid sitting up and putting the book onto the table again.

"You said we needed to leave at a certain time, that time is here so..."

"You want to leave that badly?" Fred asked stretching.

"No, but my favourite show is on soon so we have to get back." He was pulling you up from the couch and saying his farewells to his parents.

"Thank you for having us round Molly." You gave her a hug getting ready to apparate home.

"Anytime y/n, you know you and my boys are always welcome."

"I'll owl you still. And I might bring them back down on their birthday." You informed her.

"I'd like that, I'll see you then." She gave you all a final hug just before you apparated home.

AN:
Lol filler chapter. But I bet you can't guess what the next chapter will be :P

Stay safe and well always my loves,
-i <33