The Second Night

After cleaning yourself up a bit, it was time for dinner. You did feel a slight tenderness between your legs but it was quite easy to play off.

You went down into the common room and waited for all the boys. It didn't take them long to be practically running down the stairs to go for dinner.

"You coming or what Bardot?" George asked as you walked slower behind them.

"Yes, Im quite tired through. So I uhm- can't run." You heard a quiet laugh, you turned and saw Fred was laughing, knowing he caused it.

You arrived in the great hall and took your places. You saw that Umbridge was sitting at the teachers table. Seeing her made your stomach turn.

You ate your food and went back to the common room. Fred and George changed out of their uniform and began trying to sell some of the gryffindor kids items from their skiving snack boxes. You looked around and saw Harry sitting in front of the fire.

"Harry?" You said before sitting next to him.

He frantically covered his hand and looked up at you.

"How you been?" You asked.

"Fine, and yourself?" Harry replied.

"How's your hand?" You asked him.

He looked to you, trying to hide it.

"I won't force you to show it to me, but how is it?" You knew the embarrassment of having marks on your body, that you didn't want people to see- so you weren't going to make him show you anything he wasn't comfortable with.

"It hurts, I mean she's got me reopening it everyday." He said bluntly.

"Why don't you tell someone? Like Mcgonagall, she's so understanding." You offered.

"It's past that, it's past having to report it." He told you.

"How do you mean?"

"This is someone from the ministry. This situation is not one that can be understood."

"I say then, all you have to do is not say anything in her classes. That's what I do now. They need you for quidditch Harry." You said to him standing back up.

You saw Ron and Hermione walking up to him, so you knew you weren't leaving him alone.

You wanted to go up for a shower. You looked over at Fred and saw he was still promoting and selling products. You were going to tell him, incase he wanted to go up to your room that night- but decided it would be best not to disturb.

You ran to your room and jumped into the shower, brushing your teeth after. As you left your bathroom you put on a lace underwear set, underneath a satin pyjama dress. You took your dressing gown and put it on overtop, before going back down to the common room. The twins were now sitting on the sofa talking to Lee.

"There she is." Lee said looking to you.

Fred turned around holding the back of the couch, smiling at you.

"Did you all miss me." You laughed walking to the sofa.

"Some more than others." George said, elbowing Fred.

You smiled and rolled your eyes. You went to go sit on the sofa, sitting between Fred and George. Fred had his arm round the back of the sofa still, moving it onto your shoulder.

"So let me be the one to address the elephant in the room." George said looking at you with Fred.

"What is it Georgie?" You asked, acting unaware.