No.1 Desireable

After bill and Fleurs wedding you had been keeping a low profile with the twins. Harry Hermione and Ron had left everyone and began looking for the horcruxes to defeat Voldemort.

A lot of witches and wizards had actually gone into hiding because they feared the deatheaters. Word also suggested that deatheaters had taken over the ministry completely, it wasn't safe for anyone anywhere.

Since staying at your house, no one had any need to go out as yet. Your owl would go out and get a daily prophet for you every morning (so you didn't have to leave) and your fridge and cupboards were still stocked up. You kept having to remind the twins that ransacking your food was not the smartest idea considering the circumstances you were in.

Keeping in touch with people and ensuring their safety was hard. Wizards and witches were starting to go missing, more by the day. Because of the deatheaters role in the ministry more and more letters were being interjected through travel. This meant that you had to be smart- using code words.

You'd slightly spoken through the code words with Molly at the burrow;
Red- danger/ unsafe
Blue- suspicious/ being more careful
Orange- safe and completely well
Purple- urgent, need to see in person

They were important, there were a few more but they blossomed off these main four.

Dear MW,
Hope this morning is treating you well like it is at my spot. Funnily enough I went out shopping and saw the funniest looking oranges they were quite distorted but we bought them anyway. 

I hope to see you very soon and wish you all the best for the times to come.

All our love,
WWB

You sent off your owl to send the letter to Molly and ordered it to get the paper on its way back. George was heavily tired since the night before he had been jumping around your house after having one to many drinks after dinner.

Living with them hadn't been too bad, George seemed to be having as much fun as he could being stuck inside your residence and Fred may have been enjoying your company a little too much.

It was definitely bringing you closer to the twins though. You'd already been extremely close with them both but now you knew you were more inseparable as the days progressed.

You sat with Fred laying across your lap on the sofa watching some TV as your owl came knocking on your window with the daily prophet and a letter in its mouth.

You took out both items from it and gave it some food, opening the letter fist.

Dearest WWB,
I am so delighted to hear about your oranges and have to say I found some peculiar looking oranges myself, maybe there's something about them this year. I'm yet to hear from R at this moment but I can understand why.

Glad to know you're all well, speak soon.
MW

The letters were always brief, it was the easiest way. By keeping it all brief no one would possibly get anything from them. No information, no details on anyone.

You handed the letter to Fred who read over it and put it with all the rest. George came out of his room stretching and going to make himself a cup of coffee and some toast to eat.

"The ministry has been overruled and almost instantly they're turning everyone against Harry. They're classing him as being worse then murderers and what knows else." You said in frustration looking at the wanted poster on him.