A Forever Promise

"Merry Christmas Freddie." You said turning over to Fred as you both woke up.

"Merry Christmas darling." He smiled and leant in to kiss you, while still holding you in his arms.

"It's Christmas!" George ran in and jumped on your bed, breaking your kiss and elbowing your body.

"Jesus mate, y/n could have been naked or something." Fred said, rubbing his collarbone that George bashed in to.

"Y/n are you naked?" He asked, lowering his tone.

"Nope." You giggled.

"See." George said sarcastically, smiling proudly at Fred.

"You did bloody elbow me right in the rib though." You exclaimed wiggling your legs out from under George.

"What's all the noise about?" Ron asked, coming inside your room and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Merry Christmas Weasle six." You said ruffling his hair as you walked past him, "does anyone want a drink or anything?"

"Can I have a water please Bardot." George asked sitting up fully on your bed.

"You can indeed Georgie, anyone else for a water?" You questioned, both Fred and Ron asked for a water too. You went through to the kitchen and got four cups of water, taking them to all the boys.

They all thanked you as you gave them their cups. You went around the house and turned on all Christmassy lights that were strung around as it was slightly glum outside.

You sent off a letter to Molly wishing her a merry Christmas and the colour update of the household. You really wanted to tell her about Ron but you didn't feel the need to risk everyone's safety because of it.

After finishing your drink and sending off the letter you went into your bathroom to shower. You didn't need to wash your hair so you just focused on washing your body. Fred and George both were persistent that through the Christmas holiday everything you used to cleanse yourself was to be Christmas related in some way. You had an apple and cinnamon body wash in every bathroom to please their needs, making you all smell like candles from time to time.

You stepped out of the shower just as Fred was coming in, he was briskly taking his shirt off.

"I knew you would be coming out." He said seeming disappointed.

"Why did you want to go in with me?" You asked, putting some toothpaste on your toothbrush.

"Yeah I did, I was talking to George and Ron when I heard you go in but I couldn't get out the conversation and by the time I could, you were out."

You laughed a little while still brushing your teeth, "next time freddie." You put your hand on the side of his face, stroking your finger across his jawline.

You finished brushing your teeth and left the bathroom, with Fred showering inside.

You wanted to dress slightly festive since it was Christmas to make the very most of the difficult time. You rummaged through your drawers and cupboard and found some of your older clothes. You had a oversized red cable knit jumper, which you put on, along with a white skirt and some socks. You charmed your hair to the style you wanted and put on some makeup to make the most effort you possibly could.

After you had finished getting ready you left your room and walked through the kitchen to prepare some of the food for later on in the day. George was sitting in front of the tree anticipating opening the few presents he had under it. Molly had owled a few things over like you had too for the holiday. You also had a few presents from Lee and from each other.