Surprise visit

"Good morning darling." Fred said as your eyes began to open.

"Morning freddie." You smiled, rubbing your eyes and slowly sitting yourself up.

"How was your sleep?" He asked, handing over your water.

"It was good, what do you want?" He seemed a little too keen, meaning he most likely wanted something from you.

"Well things have been quite quiet recently so I was wondering if we could maybe go and see the family at the burrow." He knew you kept your guards quite high up regarding leaving, like you had from the beginning. But he was right, things had been quite quiet and neither households had had any problems.

"Okay, but you know my conditions, we leave when I say. And no messing around." You scolded him like you were his mother taking him to the zoo for the first time.

"Really? We can?" He was surprised by your answer.

"Really." You replied.

Fred kissed your forehead and jumped out of the bed, only wearing boxers, to go and tell George. You couldn't keep them from what they've known their whole lives, family was important to them and it had been a while since they had seen everyone.

"Georgie!" He was running out of your room, pulling a hoodie over his body.

You didn't quite hear the whole conversation but you did hear a slight cheer that you knew had come from George's room.

Next thing you knew George was bolting into the room and hugging you while you still laid in bed. You could feel your body almost being crushed as the 6'3 ginger giant laid flat on top of you hugging and thanking you.

"What's this for?" You asked hugging him back.

"I just love you Bardot." He was nuzzling himself into you like he was your child.

"George. Off." Fred stated coming into the room.

"No." He replied, pushing his arms underneath your back to hold you tighter.

"Come on boys, don't act like children. There's enough y/n Bardot for you all." You giggled at their childish behaviour.

"Fine in that case." Fred smiled and began bolting towards you, jumping onto the bed onto George.

"Fuck me, boys you're going to crush me." You said feeling the weight of both the twins on you.

"That's the plan, then we inherit everything you own." George replied, strained from the weight of Fred on top of him.

Neither of the boys were getting off and were heavily enjoying you squirming in discomfort, two can play at this game.

"Guys please get off, it's starting to hurt." You were faking to see if they were going to give in.

"No way darling, we're here to torment you." Fred laughed, pushing George's body down with his movements.

"Please, I can't-" you closed your eyes and pretended that you passed out.

"Bardot?" George said with concern looking down at you, "Fred get off, I think she passed out or something."

"What?" Fred immediately got off and pushed George off too, wiggling your body.

"Boo." You used your force to push Fred away from you.

"Jesus, why would you do that?" He asked, rubbing his knee.

"Because you wouldn't get off." You stood up from the bed.

"Why didn't George get pushed away?" He mumbled.