The Party

Time had passed in the castle, everyone had eaten their dinner and you were still meant to distract Charlotte with George.

"Hey why don't us three go stargaze for a short while, see if there is anything interesting out tonight." You suggested, it was a long shot she would agree but you had to try anything you could to keep her out of the common room, before everyone showed up.

"That's such a great idea. Might as well end the day on a high note, Charlotte it's up to you though." George added.

"I don't see why not, I've always thought the sky was interesting, maybe we could go to the astronomy tower after. Look in more detail. And I'm still getting slaughtered in your room y/n." She agreed to the idea, this will keep her away for a little while.

You had to try keep her out of the common room for an hour, that should be simple. Her party started at around 8pm, so you had to get her back by then.

As you took her outside to the courtyards you noticed Adrian sitting almost watching and anticipating going over to you, before continuing to walk away.

"They're so beautiful, stars. Could stare at them all night." Charlotte began, "thanks by the way you two, for spending your day with me. I've enjoyed everything we have done. Even if it was a boring and simple at times."

"Sorry if you found it boring char, there isn't really much we can do around here, if we were out of the castle I would take you somewhere fun." You told her.

"Maybe we can do that, you can stay over at my house over Easter." She suggested.

"You sure your parents wouldn't mind, I don't want to be a burden."

"Y/n, my parents love you, you wouldn't be a burden to us at all."

"Plus y/n, if you're at Charlottes you can use the floo network to visit the burrow whenever, mum wants to see you anyways, she loves having another woman around the house." George said.

"I love your mum Georgie, yours too Charlotte, but yeah."

"Can we go to the astronomy tower now? I'm getting a bit cold."

"Oh yeah, sure. After that though I need to go for a shower." You said, trying not to act suspicious.

As you walked into the castle, you had to try and redirect Charlottes attention away from the people waking around dressed for her party.

You elbowed George to make him notice the people wondering the castle.

"Say Charlotte, what sort of style do you think I should try out?" George asked.

"You're asking me for fashion advice?" She replied.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Good. I think I would go for-" she rambled on about all the different styles she thinks George should try out, asking to style him tomorrow- he agreed only to keep her attention.

You walked up the stairs to the astronomy tower and looked up to the sky. As she was heavily endorsed by the sky you grabbed George and slowly made your way down the stairs. You knew she would end up going to the common room to shout at you both, but you had to get to the party before her.

You ran through the halls making sure she wasn't chasing behind. You dragged George all the way to the common room portrait door and opened it.

"We're not Charlotte!" You shouted running in.

"She will be here soon though, we abandoned her." George said, somewhat proudly.

You saw nearly everyone you invited standing in the common room, waiting to start partying.