14

Ribh and Stevie found themselves some seats in one of the Ravenclaw stands - choosing to sit right at the front so they could get a good view of their friend and they don't have to wait long for the teams to emerge from the changing rooms, standing along with the rest of the people in their stand so they can cheer as Lee Jordan announces the Gryffindor line-up.

"Here they come!" he yells, "Potter, Bell Johnson, Silverton," Stevie lets out a loud cheer while Ribh whistles, "Wasley, Weasley and Wood. Some might say that this is the best side that the school has seen in a few years!"

She might not like Quidditch all that much but Stevie will admit, Lee's commentary really made it worth coming down.

Once he's gone through the Slytherin team, the captains shake hands -it looked as if they were trying to break each other's fingers- and they mount their brooms on Madam Hooch's command.

"Three...two...one!"

The stands roar as fourteen brooms rise into the air, each of them soaring in different directions and Stevie keeps her eyes on Kaye as she heads for the Quaffle.

"Gryffindor have the Quaffle!" Lee's voice carries around the grounds, "Kaye Silverton heading straight for the goalposts - it's looking goo-no! The Quaffle has been intercepted by Slytherin's Warrington...Merlin, that was a fantastic bludger from George Weasley!"

Both Stevie and Ribh lean forward as Angelina and Warrington streak past - Gryffindor had the Quaffle once more and...

"Angelina scores!" Lee roars, "Ten-zero to Gryffindor!"

"Come on, Kaye!" Stevie grins as she flies by, only to look back to the other end of the pitch when the crowd starts to boo.

Marcus Flint had crashed into Angelina and had almost sent her flying off of her broom.

Fred, who was hovering just below their stand, chucks his beater's club at the back of the captain's head in retaliation and he smashes his nose against the end of his broom.

Both teams were awarded penalties for the attacks to their chasers and Kaye flies forward to take it for the lions.

"Come on, Kaye," Ribh whispers beside her and Stevie holds her breath.

"She's beaten the keeper!" Lee yells, "Twenty-zero to Gryffindor!"

Both teams were out to win so it wasn't a surprise that the game got dirtier with every passing moment; players were being elbowed, bludgers were being pelted back and forth and Kaye had just been hit by one of the Slytherin beaters.

"Foul!" Stevie yells, "Did you see that? He just-"

"Penalty!" Ribh roars, "Miss, give them a bloody penalty!"

When George hits Bole in the face in retaliation, Madam Hooch gives both teams another penalty -which Wood saved, bringing the score to forty-ten.

Katie scored; fifty-ten.

Angelina scored; sixty-ten.

"They could do it!" Roger says excitedly from behind the two girls, "They needed to be fifty points clear to have a chance. All Potter needs to do is catch the-"

The stands roar once more when Kaye (with a little bit of help from Fred) seizes the Quaffle from Warrington and fires it through the Slytherin hoops.

"That's our girl!" Ribh yells as they fly by sharing a high-five.

Seventy-ten.

"Has anyone seen the Snitch yet?" Stevie hears someone ask, her eyes darting around the pitch until they land on Harry.