1.3) Heavy Mortal Hopes - Pt. 2

Third Person's POV:

The girls walked to the party together. "This is what exactly?" Bloom asked as they entered the party.

"This is the east wing of Alfea," Mia answered.

"Yeah, it used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one comes down here. Except for tonight," Terra explained.

"You need a beer," Aisha told Bloom.

"I need a beer," Bloom agreed.

Musa, Terra, and Mia started walking through the crowd of people.

"Looking for somewhere specific?" Musa asked.

"No, no.. I'm just uh... just somewhere to put these down," Terra answered before they reached the snack table.

Musa opened the lid of the Tupperware container, "Terra are these...?"

"Yeah! I can be a cool nerd."

"Look who showed their face. With Mum's Tupperware, no less," Sam said as Mia took a few brownies from the container.

"What do you want, Sam?" Terra asked.

"I'm just getting a drink, relax," he answered before pointing to Musa, "It's Musa, right?"

Musa nodded, "That's me, yeah."

"Hi, I'm Sam," he said while shaking Musa's hand.

"What reeks?" Sam asked.

"They're for the party, there not for me," Terra replied.

"I didn't think you'd make it," Dane said to Terra as he walked up to them.

Terra chuckled, "No, uh... Well, I decided to come last minute."

"Yeah, so last minute that she had a few hours to bake weed brownies," Sam teased.

"Bye, Sam. I'll talk to you later," Terra said while giving him a fake smile.

"Do you want one? Maybe a half or a quarter. Or not, whatever," Terra said as Dane took a bite out of a weed brownie.

"I'm take a few to Riven and a few friends to see if they want some. See you later, cool?" Dane said.

"Oh, yeah. Coo-co-coo-cool!" Terra stuttered.

"Ooo, wait for me," Mia said as she poured herself some whiskey and followed Dane back to Riven.

"Hey, Riv," Mia said once her and Dane got to him.

"Hey," Riven said before pulling her into a kiss.

"Hey, you three wanna play beer pong?" Sky asked Mia, Dane, and Riven as he walked up to them.

Mia smirked, "Sure."

They walked up to table, where Aisha and Bloom where on on side of it.

Mia stood next to the girls, while Dane, Sky, and Riven stood at the other end of the table.

After about thirty minutes of playing, Bloom decided to use her magic to heat up Sky's beer when Aisha threw the ping pong ball into a cup.

"This beers hot. Did you-"

Bloom giggled, "Yup, drink up. Them's the rules."

Once Sky had chugged his beer, it was Riven's turn to throw the ball.

"Use your magic to bounce it out," Mia told Aisha while Sky said, "Don't mess up, Riv."