Chapter 21

A/n: Hey my dudes! It's been awhile. How has your 2021 been so far? Let me tell you I have been busyyyyyyy. I worked like 4-5 days a week after school/weekends this winter. Thankfully that's over now, and I have so much free time I don't know what to do with other than write, so here you go! :)

Word count- 2121 words

Warning- very very slight joke about suicide. I promise it's not bad, just the kind of ones we say everyday lmao

Enjoy~

Your POV

It's not like you had any experience to compare it to, but you thought the sleepover was beyond amazing. You were all pretty tired so you went to bed pretty early, but the next morning you got up early enough that you could have some breakfast. It was a great time, but as soon as they left your high in emotions was instantly replaced with extreme anxiety.

You had just realized that you were supposed to have an interview with the press (earlier that morning Buster had texted you that he had scheduled the interview for later in the day—which wasn't ideal but you had no way to back out of it now...)

So here you were, standing in the shower, wondering if you should drown yourself.

You stepped out of the shower and changed into comfy all-black clothing. You knew that would look best under your cloak, which was great because black made up a large percentage of your wardrobe.

It wasn't long after that that you left the comfort of your home to head to the New Moon Theater. Luckily it was the middle of a weekday so there weren't too many people around, and your carefully planned route to avoid people helped matters too.

The Theater seemed deserted, that was until Buster came running into the room.

"(Y/n)!" He shouted happily, running over to you. "I never got the chance to congratulate you individually; your performance last night was amazing!"

"Thank you, Buster," You said shyly.

"Now, we don't have a moment to waste!" He led you over to the stage.

There were two chairs, the one on the left darkened by shadows and the one on the right lit up brightly. You hoped that yours would be in the dark, you didn't want any chance for the camera to pick up any of your facial features. Luckily you were right—Buster explained the seating situation moments later.

"They will be here soon. Stay here and get ready, I'll go and walk them in." You took a seat as he was walking away.

"(Y/n)," he said, making you turn to look at him. "Don't worry about a thing, I promise you'll do great."

You sure hoped so.

About five minutes later, a group of four including Buster entered the room.

"Here she is!" Buster said.

The group entered the room and introduced themselves. They were very kind which was weird for strangers in your experience.

I wonder if they would be treating me like this if they knew who I really was.

The person who would be asking the questions was named Oliver. He took a seat in the right chair.

"Are you ready to begin?"

"Yeah, whenever you are."

They clipped a mic to the edge of your hood and slightly adjusted the lights. Then everything was ready.

"Hello everyone, today we were joining the Black Hood," He said to the camera. "How are you today?" He said to you now.

"I'm doing great." You could tell you were already going to be awkward.