Chapter 9

A/n: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I hope you like it!

Word count-

Enjoy~

Your POV

I had nothing to do the morning of the next day. Eddie had went over to our Nana's house. Our mother always made Eddie go weekly. Nana absolutely despised me, after many failed attempts at her getting Nana to like me, our mother stopped making me go. It was another thing I added to my never ending lift of things I hated about myself. Who's grandmother hates them? Mine.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I can't believe even my own family hates me. I wonder if my parents and Eddie feel the same...

My phone buzzed. I picked it up. There was a text from Eddie, it read...

Bro- U have to get over to the Theater quick!

Me- Y?

Bro- Buster is having Nana come over to the Theater to have everyone preform for her so she will sponsor!

This was bad. Really, really bad.

Me- I'll be there soon

I hopped out of bed. I ran over to my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt and pulled it over my head, not caring that it was a very hot summer day.

I pulled the hood over my head before running to the Theater.
.
I ran behind the stage just as Buster started to tell the crew what he had to say about Nana and the performance.

"Now, listen up." Buster shouted happily as he made large hand gestures to emphasize his point.

"Tomorrow we are going to have a full preview of the show, and our audience will be none other than Miss Nana Noodleman."

I heard everyone gasp.

"Nana Noodleman?" Mike asked.

"Wow, Nana Noodleman." Meena said in awe.

"She's still alive?" Mike chuckled.

"Oh, yes, and believe me, she's got some pretty high standards." Buster stated. "All right? So, today, we're going to have a full dress rehearsal and I want to see you light up the stage, folks!

"Well, that's cool!" Gunter said.

"Meena? Miss Crawly? (Y/n?)" Buster looked at us before showing us a blueprint.

"Wow, it's so ambitious." Miss Crawly took the words right out of my mouth.

The blueprint showed that we would be replacing all of the stage and star walls with glass. Then, we would be filling it up with water, and then hiring squids to swim inside of the tank.

"Yeah, you sure about this?" Meena added.

"I promised Nana something spectacular, and this," Buster laughed, "is gonna blow her away."

"Oh, yes." Miss Crawly agreed.

"Two minutes, everybody!" Buster shouted out to everyone else.

I went looking for Johnny after that, reluctantly. I didn't want to bother him, but I wanted to see if he needed any help with his act before he went up on stage. Yet, after searching for a few minutes, I couldn't find him anywhere.

I was about to call his name when he came running around the corner, smashing into me in the process.

"I-I-I am so sorry." He said, quickly getting up and holding a hand out to me.