Chapter 12,My First X Human Friend

Nightmare
Third person p.o.v
"Monster!!!!"
"Hurry up and bury him!!!!"
"Fucking freak!!!!!"

In a village near the forest, the villagers was screaming and yelling at something or someone. They are standing near a hole. In the hole lay a child who look about 7 year old. His once snow like hair is cover in blood, as well as his face and his white yukata. It was a cold snowy day but that didn't matter to the villagers as they continued to yell at the child, monster, freak, demon and so on was throw at him. A blindfold cover his eye. He was unconscious for now.

"Hey! Roa! Didn't you spend a lot of time around this demon?!" someone from the crowd said.

"Yeah! Is because of that our village have been in poor state since that demon arrival!!!" another voice said.

"That herbalist should have just left him to die!!!!! We treated him with nothing but kindness and this is how he repay us?!" a different voice said.

Due to the harsh winter that year the village have suffer tremendously. Corp have been destroy because of the snow and the villagers was starving. So they plan to sacrifice him for their land god. To them, moral no longer existed or matter.

"Roa!!! Why are you just standing over there?! Come over here and bury this demon!!! You have to atone your sins by burying him!!!!" the village chef yell.

"B-but-"

"What is there to hesitate about?! Don't tell me you feel pity for that demon? If so then you can go and join him!!!! Can you do that?" the village chef said.

The boy name Roa, stood still for a bit before silently pick up the shovel. Just then the white hair boy started moving. He move his head around and manage to get the blindfold off him since they didn't tie it very tight. The first thing he saw was Roa, his best friend, started burying him.

"Roa....?Why are.....?"the white hair boy ask.

"Great! It's because of you being so slow the demon woke up!!!" the chef said.

He take the shovel from Roa and began burying much faster.

"Why? Why are you doing this?! I didn't do anything wrong!" the white hair boy ask, his voice is weak and fill with despair.

"Shut up!!!! You demon!!!!! Your entire existence is what wrong!!!!" the chef said to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I curse you all..... Even if I die I continue to curse you all!" he yell with anger and hatred.

Suddenly there was blue flame coming up from the hole. Anyone who was standing close by was burn by the flame, some was slice to piece. The white hair boy have manage to crawl out of the hole and look at the burning village with a blank expression. He then knelt down due to shock and exhaustion.

"How.....?"

"You fucking demon!!!!" a villager spotted him.

"Fucking die!!!!" he charged at him with a knife but was immediately slice to piece.

His blood manage to splatter on the white hair boy. The white hair boy glance at the body with a blank expression.

"Are you satisfied, Master?" suddenly a demonic creature appear next to the white hair boy.