Chapter 4:Airship Ride X Phase 3 X Begin

Third person pov
"Allow me to introduce myself to the forty-three remaining applicants. I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Committee." a old man with a ponytail, thick beard, and stretched earlobes with two piercings in both ears, his also wearing a traditional man's kimono and pair of geta with one ha introduce himself  "And I'm his secretary, Beans." the green bean wearing a black tuxedo suit and pant said "Originally, I'd plan to make my appearance during the final phase but since I'm already here..."the chairman pause as everybody in the room stare at him intensely as tension fill the room "I'm loving this tension in the air!" the chairman said with amusement in his voice  "So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip." the old man laugh  "We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning at 8 AM. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words, you're free to do as you please until you are contacted." Beans said to the rest of the applicants.

Your pov
I started walking away once they finish speaking 'Guess I head to the library' I thought "Excuse me" I heard someone said so I assume I'm blocking their way, I make room for them and continue walking "Um can we speak to you please number #45?" I heard someone said my tag number 'That sounds familiar' I thought and turn around seeing the blonde guy and the old guy 'What their name again? Kura something and the old guy is Oreo right?' I thought  "I apologise for speaking to you so suddenly but I would like your opinion about something." the blonde ask  "Why me?" I ask with a fake smile "Through out the exam you are quite knowledgeable about lots of things so I think your opinion will be valuable." the blonde explain  "Is that so?" I reply still putting on my mask  "Yes. I'm Kurapika and this is Leorio" the blonde said  'Oh.So that their name. I thought the old man name is Oreo"I thought  "And what your name miss...?"Leorio ask "It doesn't really matter what my name is doesn't it? Name is just a representation to what to call us once we are born but at the same time name could also means nothing as well. Each individual call us name base on their first impressions." I said  "The hell does that even means?" Leorio ask  "You may call me whatever you like I don't care" I said  "Then I call you Shiro for now" Kurapika said  "Wait Kurapika why are you agreeing with her?!" Leorio ask the blonde  'Now I think about it this blonde guy is a Kurta, probably' I thought  "You said people tend to label them a name for themselves based by their appearance, that what your saying correct?" Kurapika ask  "Hmm I guess you could say it like that" I reply  "Anyway name aside what do you want to talk about?" I ask  "Oh that right. I want to ask how many more phase you think there gonna be?" Kurapika said  "Well if I remember correctly the Hunter Exam usually have 5 or 6 phase" I said "So only 2 or 3 left to go huh?" Leorio said "Probably" I said  "Probably?!" Leorio shouted  "Tch" I click my tounge "Have you never heard of the word inside voice instead of yelling all the time?"I ask and glare at him making him stutter in fear "Consider yourself lucky your Killua friend cause other wise you be dead already" I said and walk away heading to the library as I originally plan to do. I wanted to be alone right now and think no I need to think 'Why do I even get close to Hisoka in the first place?' I thought over and over again trying to came up a reason but fail 'I shouldn't get any more closer to him already....ties are just annoying and a burden' I thought. 'Besides I still need to find the right people to kill me. My Readings will tell me who can kill me if I met the right person.' I thought as I finally arrive at the library at went to pick up some books I'm interested in, sit on a chair, place the books I find on a table and begin reading.

Meanwhile at the examiner room
Third person pov
There are three people eating in the room silently, only the sound of the plate clattering was heard before a green hair girl broke the silence "Hey, how many did you expect this year to made it?" the green hair girl known as Menchi ask  "You mean pass the exam?" a big guy known as Buhara ask "Yep. This year we have an impressive bunch. Even though I fail all but one person before." Menchi said "But doesn't that depend on what the up coming phase is about?" Buhara ask "That's true..."Menchi reply "But didn't you notice? One of them have this aura thing going on." Menchi said eating her food  "What do you think Satotz?" Menchi ask the mostly silent guy who have been silently listening to their conversation, the guy is wearing a business suit as he goes by the name Satotz. "Oh yes" Satotz reply putting down his knife and fork "I like the rookie this year." Satotz said  "Ha! So you agree? I think #294 have a shots" Menchi said referring to Hanzo. "I'm partial to #99." Satotz said referring to Killua "He look like a selfish spoiled brat" Menchi stated "What do you think Buhara?" Menchi ask  "Well...he isn't a rookie but I favour #44" Buhara said referring to Hisoka "I'm sure you noticed it as well Menchi. When you made #45 upsets he was on the verge of killing us." Buhara said  "Of course I noticed. He could barely restrain himself from tearing our heads off. But didn't you notice it? He was like that the moment he we first appeared. He keeps challenging me so that the reason why I'm so edgy" Menchi said  "Speaking of #45 I'm partial to her as well" Satotz said "Oh I like her as well! The pork soup she made is so delicious!" Menchi said  "I favour her as well" Buhara said  "She's calm and analysing. Able to quickly assess a situation quickly and she rarely let her emotion get to her. But perhap a little too calm. She didn't seem to be faze by anything." Satotz said  "Not only that she's quite knowledgeable about a lot of things. Not only that she is....beautiful as well!" Menchi said happily  "I can agree with you on that.But at the same time she is dangerous as well. She kill without hesitation but she could control her bloodlust better then #44" Satotz stated "Well I guess so...."Menchi said "It pains me to admit this but we are bird of a feather to them. However #44 affinity is darker while #45 is an unknown threat. We Hunters, continuously seeking out rivals. Ultimately, the Hunter Exam is a place of people worthy of respect. And once in a while, we encounter those who hit the floor when we try to slow things down. An oddballs of sort "Satotz said and they continue to eat in silence.