Chapter 15: Can I trust your love?

Before we begin I just want to say this chapter will have a lot of past and present p.o.v so we can understand our lovely butterfly better. This chapter will invole torture, blood, bullying and manipulative relationship. If any of you is sensitive to any of this then I'm sorry (no you ain't stop lying). Also the past will mostly on third person p.o.v since MC doesn't remember much when he was lock up in his cell(opps did I just spoil some of the plot? My bad)

Anyway on to the story~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Yorkshin
Date: Unknown
Time: 7:00 a.m.
Current location: Shuten High School
Mission: Eliminate the people at Class-A

Tomoe p.o.v
I hum as I put on the school uniform provided by the school as I prepare to head towards.....well school.

Just a simple uniform. A white button up shirt, red blazer and black pants. You know the typical school uniform. I tie my hair in a low pony tail and drape it over my shoulder while some of my bangs fall in front of my face.

My plan before was just simply get close to them as a teacher but once I found out that, Muirou Shigi, have a daughter name, Muirou Yuki, I decided to change a bit of my original plan. I'm gonna pretend to be a transfer student from overseas and find a time to get close to her.

And then I'm gonna try and make her fall in love with me. I smile knowing I have good look thanks to my mother.

'Oh I wonder what she would look like if she find out I been using her from the beginning? I bet she make a nice picture for her dad~' I thought while trying to hold back from laughing out laugh since I'm currently standing in front of the classroom door.

First impression is important, you know? Not good if my classmates think I'm some deranged pyscho and they avoided me. That would be.......quite a annyoyonce to my plan.

I focus back to the voice inside the room as the teacher introduce me to the class.

"We have a new transfer student who will be joining us today! Please give him a warm welcome! You can come in now!"

I put on a friendly smile and enter the classroom.

"A pleasure meeting you all! I hope we can get along!" I said pretending to be happy to meet them.

In reality I have to hold back the urge to vomit as there's so many human in the room.

I heard a few murmurs about them complicating my looks when they thought they weren't being that loud.

"Now then please introduce yourself!" the teacher said.

"My name is Tomoe Mikage! A pleasure meeting you all! I hope we can all be friends!"

'Ah satan I regret accepting this mission already'

"Oh! Where do you come from?" someone ask.

"My family are from China! But since my dad works a lot we have to move a lot as well!" I reply in a fake happy voice.

'Kill me....'

Then more questions was being ask and before it could continue the teacher silence them.

"Alright! That enough! You can ask more questions about Mr Mikage at recess. As for where you be sitting....' the teacher trail off as she survey the room.

"Ah! You can sit next to Miss Muirou!" the teacher said pointing toward a girl with long black hair that's tie to a high ponytail.

She has a natural skin tone, black colour eye and small rose color lip. She good looking.