Chapter 5:Treasure X Memories X Hotel Rooms

Your p.o.v
Some time have passed and I stop paying attention as I was reading "Yeah!I'm the first to finish!" I heard someone yell excitedly as a door was opening "Hanzo, applicant #294, is the fourth to pass.Total time, twelve hours and three minutes." a voice from the speaker said and the baldy which the speaker just announced his name as Hanzo look at us "No! I lose to a girl....I came in fourth." baldy said dramatically "Will I be disqualified if I kill him?" I ask more to myself than asking Hisoka and Illumi. "Don't do anything that attract more attention then necessary." Illumi said with his usual emotionless voice. I decided to tune them out as I continued reading but at the same time keeping my guard up as well.

Time skip
Your p.o.v
50 hours have passed and not much was going on.Applicant have started arriving one by one but nothing much interesting going on. They give us some food and water every few hours but I don't want to eat but they have coffee though which is the only good thing since the start of the exam. So here I am sitting, book put aside since I don't feel like reading and drinking the coffee despite being scorching hot but not that I care. I stare off into space and looking at nothing as I stare at a wall like it's the currently most interesting to look at.

More time skip
Your p.o.v
"Three minutes remain" the speaker announced "It's finally over..."a guy said "Yeah, that took forever." a another guy said  "Maybe dying of boredom isn't a bad thing..."I said looking up at the ceiling "You got to stop thinking like that." Hisoka said and I finally look at them staring at me with a concern expression, I just shrug as another door open "Made it in time..."a beaten guy walk in and he take a few step before collapsing to the ground 'Well his dead' I thought "He's dead" a guy wearing a blue shirt and green hat wearing a tag #198 said touching the dead guy pulse "That fool. Better to live and try again than die trying to pass." a guy with the tag #197 with a yellow strip shirt said "One minute remains." the speaker announced "Looks like it'll just be the thirty-one of us here." the blue shirt guy said "No" I said and I saw Hisoka smirk as a door open revealing Gon, Killua and Kurapika "Kurapika, applicant #404, is the thirty-second to pass. Killua, applicant #99, is the thirty-three to pass. Gon, applicant #405, is the thirty-fourth to pass. Total time, seventy-one hours and fifty-nine minutes." the speaker announced and I look over to them  'Wow they are cover in dust. What do they even do?' I thought "My butt hurts..."Killua whine " I didn't expect a slide for the short and easy path. "Kurapika said 'Three of them? No' I thought "Thirty seconds remain." the speaker announced  "That was really close." Gon said looking at Kurapika "My hands are covered with blisters." Kurapika said  looking at his hand  "Same here" another voice said "Leorio, applicant #403, is the thirty-fifth to pass. Tonpa, applicant #16, is the thirty-sixth to pass. Total time, seventy-one hours and fifty-nine minutes." two people emerge from the tunnel Gon and his friends came from pushing at each other with their elbow , both looking annoyed at each other 'Grow up' I thought "My hands are blistered, but all five of us cleared the tower together. All thanks to Gon" Leorio said ruffling Gon hair "We entered the long and difficult path. Then cut a hole in the wall to the short and easy path." Kurapika said  "Man I can't believe you actually came up with that idea on the spot." Leorio said with a proud smile "Hehe I realise that we could break the walls using the weapons. But it took over fifty minutes." Gon said with a close eye smile 'His definitely Ging son that for sure' I thought and a ringing sound was heard "The third phase of the exam is over. Thirty-Sixth have passed while one die" Lippo announced and a door opened. I stand up patting the dirt off my clothes and head to the exit while the others did the same. Once I step outside I see a ocean  'Beautiful...'I thought. If there are other things I like it's the ocean. A few minutes later a man with a violet mohawk, with red eyes, a large clear glasses,  wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, grey pant and black shoes appear with his hand tug behind his back. His also wearing a smile "Gentlemen, congratulations on escaping Trick Tower. I am a Black List Hunter, and the Third Examiner, Lippo. Now, you gentlemen are going to..."he pause as he press a button "Get on this." he finished as a airship appear "We're going to be taken to the next Exam already?" Leorio ask his friends "Come on, we can get on an airship."Gon said excitingly "Come on?" Leorio said as we all board the airship. "Lippo-san! Goodbye!" Gon said waving at Lippo  "I think it's to early to say goodbye" I heard Lippo said but I doubt anybody besides me heard it.