Chapter 10: Arrival X At The X Arena

Your p.o.v
I step out of the airahip (Is it call a airship or blimp?) with Hisoka and look up at the tall building.

"Ah no matter how many time I come here the view is always fascinating ~" I said casually simply admiring the view.

"Oh? You been here before? Figure ~" Hisoka said.

I hum as I follow him inside.

"Well guess I see you later ~" Hisoka said as he walk away.

'Right his already a fighter here' I thought as I wait in line still wearing my smile.

'Guess I should practice how to smile when I reach the hundreds floor. And maybe change my boot to scandal and push my bang out of my face.' I thought.

As I was waiting I notice a kid wearing martial art clothing with a guy standing next to him. The guy was wearing some casual button up, brown pant, black shoes with messy short black hair. His shirt is untucked and he was also wearing big round glass.

'It seems they can use Nen...' I thought.

They were waiting in front of me.

'Are these two related? They don't look like they do... Maybe that guy is that kid master or something.' I thought.

I hum and push my bang out of my face so that it doesn't cover my eye anymore. I leave two strand of hair over my shoulder.

20 minutes later
Your p.o.v
I sigh feeling bored. It was almost my turn, just have to wait for the martial art kid and I'm next. The guy was saying something to the kid but I didn't bother to listen in and after a little while they finish and head inside. I step in front of the counter.

"Welcome to Heavens Arena. Please fill out this form." the lady maining the desk said heading me a form to fill and a pen.

I decided to use my real name. After I finish writing I hand her back the paper and the pen. She began typing something on her computer.

"Tomoe Zoldyks-sama, your number is 1964. They call your number on the first floor so make sure to memorise it. Then please head inside." the lady said.

I head in without another word.

'Finally' I thought finding a place to sit and wait for my number to be call.

I sit down on a empty spot which was conveniently right next to glasses guy and martial art kid.

'This is boring...' I thought.

After some waiting I heard two familiar voice talking. I turn towards the voice and sure enough is Killua and Gon.

'What are they doing here?' I thought a bit curious but didn't bother to get up and greet them.

"#1365 and #1964 please process to ring D" a voice from the intercom said.

'#1964 is my number. That was quick.' I thought standing up and head over to ring D.

I enter the ring seeing my opponent is just some big burly guy who couldn't use Nen.

'How boring...' I thought but didn't let my smile drop.

"Hey look! It just a girl!" random guy A said.

"You should go home to papa instead of coming here!" random guy B said.

"Just because she a girl don't go easy on her!" random guy C said.

I felt a irk mark appear but kept my aura under control.

'I show you who a little girl' I thought.(Author :But your not a girl-_-)

Then the judge began speaking saying how no weapon is allow and something blah blah blah. I didn't bother to listen.