Chapter 7:Hit X The X Target

Your p.o.v
The airships landed and Lippo walk out "For starter, I would like to congratulate the twenty-five of you for passing this secret hunter exam." he said "Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain." Lippo said "Two more..." baldy mutter "The Fourth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island.Let us proceed. " he said pointing at the island behind him and snap his finger as a guy pushing a cartwheel box appear "I will need you to draw lots." he said "Lots?" the black guy said "For what?" #53 ask "To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted." he said with a smirk "In here are twenty-five numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards. Now I need everyone of you to draw a card,in order by which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward?" Lippo ask "That's you" Illumi said with his disguise back on. I sigh and went up "She's first?!" a guy said  "We're doom!" another guy said. I ignored them and grab a card and head back to my spots and the next person is Hisoka and this went on for a while as I got bored waiting as I was throwing my card up and down in my hand until the last person finally got his card as well. "Everyone taken a card?" Lippo ask "Then remove the seal from your card." Lippo said as I remove my seal. My card is #89 'Who the hell is that?' I thought "That card indicates your target." Lippo said making the others gasp as the other quickly cover their tag "Sounds fun" I said as I didn't bother cover mine "This box has recorded which card each of you draw. This means you're free to dispose of your as you wish.The objective is to steal your target ID tag." Lippo said "Oh, so we don't need to kill each other." the blue shirt guy said "Of course you are free to use any method you like. Including killing your targets and taking the tag off their corpse" Lippo added "You need a total of six points to pass. Your target worth 3 points, your ID number worth 3 points, any other ID tag is worth 1 points. So while on Zevil Island you must gather enough ID tags to total six points. That is the condition for clearing the Hunter Exam Fourth Phase. "he said and get on the airships and left again as the boat started moving towards Zevil Island. A girl with red hair started talking but I ignored her and tune her out "So who is your target?" Hisoka ask "Don't know" I reply "I didn't bother remembering everyone numbers." I said giving them my card "#89?I don't know whose that is as well" Hisoka said "Need me to tell you whose that is?"Illumi said "No I just kill any poor fools I see. Maybe if I get lucky I can came across him." I said  "You do know you could make this much easier if you just use your Nen" Illumi said "No it's fine. Besides I want to kill someone for a while now." I said.

Time skip
Your p.o.v
We arrive at Zevil Island and the red hair girl place the planks on the ground "Everyone thank you for your patience. We finally arrived at Zevil Island! You will now disembark to the island by the order which you clear the Third Phase. After the first person disembark we will wait two minutes before the next person turn. You will be staying on Zevil Island for one weak and in that time you need to obtain six points to clear this phase and returned here. " 'can she stop talking?' I thought "Now may the first person who cleared the Third Phase start!" she said and I walk forward, walking pass the planks I quickly disappeared out of the others sight and head deeper into the woods. I jump from tree to tree and stop at a spot using Zetsu to conceal myself and waited for someone to show up. I waited for a bit and saw Hisoka pass by and he didn't notice me and after more waiting Illumi with his pins disguise show up as well and he also didn't notice me as he pass by 'We spent like 10 years living together and his a top assassin and he couldn't notice me' I thought and continue to wait for more prey to show up. I decided to read after a while of waiting for the rest of the applicants to disembark and then I can start my hunt.

One hour later
Your p.o.v
I waited for one hour and close my book 'Time for the hunt' I thought and use my En to surround the entire island and found two guy that is quite close from where I was. I let out a bloodlust grin and in a blink of an eye I was already in front of them, they yelp and jump away from me upon seeing me appearing out of nowhere "It's you!" one yell "If you're here for my tag I won't go down that easily!" one guy said taking out his weapon which was a sword and let out a battle cry and charge at me while his friend stand there looking scared. The guy continue to charge at me and as he was about to hit me I summon my chains "Chains bond" I muttered wrapping my rusty looking chains around him and shredded him with it as I let out a hollow but creepy giggle and the other guy finally lost it letting out a terrified scream as he try to run away. I easily caught him with my chains and drag him to me "You know ~I always wonder what does it look like when a eye being rip out ~" I said taking out a knife and plunged it into his left eye and he scream out bloody murder  "Will it came out perfectly ~?" I ask to no one in particular and pull out my knife as his eyeballs came out  "How pretty ~" I said giggling as he struggled violently trying to escape but it's useless trying to escape my chains. "P-ple-please sp-spare m-me!" he started begging once he realised  that his struggle is pointless, a typical human reaction  "Oh? Why should I?" I ask amusingly "I ha-have a f-fa-family" he said which I anticipated the answer  "How sweets!" I said clapping my hands together and giving him my fake smile. His only eye lit up in hope  "But I don't care" and I instantly crash that hope  "W-why are y-you do-doing this?" he ask  "Why? Because it's fun~" I said "Yo-yo-your a mon-monster!" he scream "So I heard" I reply back and take out another knife "Now then ~I wonder how long you will last?" I said as I continued torture him.