Chapter 14: Pretty.....

Well I'm running out of creative title(¯―¯٥)

Also I made a new book call Sea Butterfly. It a bnha fic. I would really appreciate it if you all check it out.

With that out of the way let get into the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomoe p.o.v
I sigh as I watch the fight between Gon and no legs men concluded. Gon lost, obviously. I wasn't that surprise that boy wanted to fight this quickly. I just didn't realize how reckless he'll be.

'Well I'm not gonna help him heal his injuries. Maybe this will teach him not to be reckless.' I thought.

I didn't realize how wrong I was for thinking that at the time.

I head to the cafeteria with my computer in hand. Once I made it I order coffee and find a place to sit. I have been researching about the people's I was task to kill and decided not to wonder why my client is so obsessive on killings a bunch of high schooler.

'No need to ponder about it. I just need to carry out my order.' I thought.

After a while I finally manage to gather all about their information, their name, where they live, their schedule, their hidden secrets for blackmail purposes , etc.

I was scrolling through the hunter wedsite when I come across a news that peek my interest.

Not any kind of news, but about that organization, the one that kill my family, the Scorpios.

From what I currently know about them, there're a organization that hunt demons. And that their weapon is made from demons flesh. I felt disgust crawl at my skin as I thought about that and click on the article about the news.

The article is about the recent demons they have kill. I scroll down more and found something interesting.

The head leader, have a daughter, and guess what? She on my hit list.

I smile wider.

'Oh~fate is surely interesting~ Now Muirou Shigi~ I will let you experience the pain I have felt all those years ago~' I thought as I giggle out loud.

She will surely be fun to crush~

Then I snap back to reality seeing the people in the room have either left or on the verge of passing out. Realizing I have accidentally let out my bloodlust I quickly retract them.

'Ara this is no good~' I thought.

Drinking the rest of my coffee I retreated back to my room since I have nothing to do now.

1 month later
Tomoe p.o.v
I hum as I lean against a wall, not bothering to sit.

The Kastro guy is someone with a well-built body who had blue eyes and loose white medium-length hair that reached down to his upper back. His dressing attire consisted of a yellow hood-less cloak over a white robe with a black outline and white pants that were tucked into his grey boots.

'Hmm I thought he would be some gorilla or something.' I thought.

The announcer, is a women name Cocco(like for real though whose parents name their child that name?) have began talking but I tune it out and wait for the match to began.

"Next up, we have an interview with Kastro, from a few days ago." Cocco said as they began playing a video footage.

"I wouldn't fight if I didn't expect to win. You'll will see I'm not the same person I was two years ago." the Kastro from the video said with a close eye smile.

'Hmm it seem he's pretty confident' I thought.

After an hour of waiting the match finally began as Hisoka and Kastro stood in the rings.