Chapter 16, The Spider and The Butterfly

Alright I know the vote is still going on but I have some idea to write and hopefully by the time I update this chapter it wasn't already past September 30. If it did I say it at the end note but knowing me I probably post this once it pass September 30 idk xd Anyway if you all have any character you like please vote at the previous chapter and I will gather all the vote at the end of September 30. If you miss out on the vote well then suck to be you (jk I love you all).

Anyway on to the story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomoe p.o.v
After her little heartfelt confession I told her to rest up for the auction tonight.

But truth be told I have no intention of bringing her there.

1. I'm most certainly The Phantom Troupe will be there tonight and most likely end in bloodshed.

They are on the wanted list for a reason.

2. I don't want her to know about my true identity....yet.... that is.

3. I don't want anyone else to kill her beside me.

When she wasn't looking I slip some sleeping pill in her milk, that she drink everytime she goes to bed, and hand it to her.

I watch her drink it and after she is done I grab the cup and goes to the kitchen to wash it. After I'm done with that I went back to the bedroom and saw her lying on the bed, fast asleep.

Good. That should keep her unconscious until the next day.

I left the room and went to prepare for the auction tonight.

'Hmm I wonder if Hisoka will be there....he is a member of The Phantom Troupe so his probably will be there.... I should have give him my phone number before I left....' I thought sadly.

Then an idea come to mind.

'Illumi should have his phone number! I can ask him.' I thought as I take out my phone.

Scrolling through the contact list(not that I have many most of them are from my clients) I found the one I was looking for and diel his number.

It rang for a bit before it click and a familiar monotone voice answer.

"Yes? What do you want?" Illumi voice said.

"My your as cold as ever~ Your gonna be single forever if you keep that up~" I said amusingly.

"Assassin have no time for those trivial thing." He replied just as I expected.

"And I don't want everyone but........." he mumble the last part but I couldn't really heard what he is saying.

"Pardon? Your gonna have to speak louder. You don't want everyone but what?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Nothing! It nothing!" he quickly reply.

"Okay?" I said and it might be just me but why does he sound embarrassed?

Nah. This is Illumi we're talking about. That blockhead won't get embarrassed.

"Anyway how your mission?" Illumi ask as I snapped out of my thoughts.

Returning to the conversation at hand.

'Right I call him so I could ask about Hisoka number. Focus. Stop getting lost in thought.'

"It all good. Everything is in plan so far. I can execute them after a week." I reply getting into my assassination role.

"Hurry up then. The client is getting impatient." Illumi reply.

"Now now~ Have you ever heard that impatient is the enemy of success? Patient is a key element of success." I reply.