Chapter 9:Exam Ended? X Heaven Arena

Small time skip
Your p.o.v
I want not really paying attention to the rest of the fight and not really caring how much time have passes. In others word I was daydreaming and was zone back to reality when my name was being call.

"The fourth match will be Hanzo versus Ryusukei. Please step forward." another guy in black suit said as I walk to the middle.

'So baldy is my opponents huh... This will be interesting' I thought to myself amusingly wondering what he will do this time.

"My name is Yuru ,I will be the referee of this match. Best of luck to you two." the guy with short yellow hair wearing shade also known as Yuru said.

"Never thought I will be fighting you" baldy said and I know if I continue to stay quiet he would babble nonsense and that would be annoying.

"Ne referee-san is weapon allow? " I ask him.

"I'm Yuru. And yes weapon is allow." Yuru said.

"Ah that is great. I'm not good at close combat." I said putting on my fake smile.

"That was explain in the rules. Are you even paying attention?" baldy said.

"I stop paying attention since it was quite boring." I said fake smiling.

"You may begin!" Yuru said signalling the start of the match.

I stand where I was not moving as baldy did the same, we stare at each other for a bit and I put on my fake smile and look at him amusingly, again not that he know I was amuse.

"What the matter? Waiting for me to move? If I did the match would already be over by now but that would be boring if the match ended quickly don't you think?" I said to him mockingly.

Normally I wouldn't look down on my opponents but he wasn't really that strong to me and beside he haven't learn Nen yet so this would be a easy win. He glare at me but didn't say anything but I could tell he was offended by my comment but at the same time he was analysing how to beat me as well.

'I wonder what his Nen type is... Enhancer? No,his not simple-minded like the other Enhancer are... Eh why do I care' I thought waiting for him to move. He disappear from my sight but I know where he was and easily dodge his incoming attack. This happen for a bit with him attacking and me easily dodging all of his attack. I sigh getting bored and take out my hidden knife and throw it at him. At first he dodge it but what he didn't expect was the knife suddenly change it course and the knife stab his arm. This of course was my doing using my Nen creating a invisible string using it to shift the knife course.

"Don't worry I will avoid all of your fatal area so you wouldn't die." I said to him, smiling sadistically.

I continued to throw my knife at him with him dodging but he didn't manege to escape unscathed. He was now panting.

'This is getting quite boring.' I thought.

"Is that all y-you got?" baldy ask panting once I stop my attack.

"Oh? I was just getting bored. Let play seriously now, shall we?" I said with a sadistic smile.

I appear in front of him in the blink of an eye and punch him in the gut sending him flying to the wall. He got up and charge at me and I send him flying to the wall again. This continues on and no matter how he attack I always manage to dodge his attack and send him flying.

"Give up" I said to him seeing that he show no sign of giving up.

"No" he said spitting out some blood.

'This is getting quite annoying...' I thought but didn't let any other emotions show except my fake smile.

"Give up" I repeated again after about 3 minute of beating him.