Chapter 13:Not my X assassination client

Update about love interest:
Shalnark (is that how his name spell?)
Age:18
Kurapika
Age:17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomoe p.o.v
A weak pass and thing have been rather peaceful, well as peaceful as a life as an assassin. Just a few fights with the others fighters which they're quite disappointing. I sigh, but didn't let my smile drop as I finish my 7 fight by T.K.O, which meant I kill him. I walk toward the cafeteria as I sense Hisoka there.

As I open the door those who saw me quicky move out of the way. I smile in amusement. I saw Hisoka over at a table in the middle of the room. He saw me as well and wave me over. I smile and walk toward the table and sat down.

"How was your fight?" he ask with a smile in place.

"Boring. As all my other fight." I reply as I order a cup of coffee when a waiter come up.

He chuckle.

"I swear Nen users have been getting weaker over the years. Just what are those trainers doing anyway? They're particularly useless in a fight."I said, loud enough for those in the room to hear.

I sense the atmosphere change as I said that and from their scent they're annoyed and enrage. I smirk as I dare them to say something.

"That's true~ They're quite a disappoinment~" he chuckle as he reply.

My coffee arrive as I took a sip at it.

'Hmm those two should be arriving tonight.' I thought.

"Thinking again, Kocho~?" Hisoka ask.

"Hmm I was just thinking my brother and his friend should be arriving tonight." I reply.

"Ah~Yes them~Wonder why they wanted to arrive here so eagerly ~" Hisoka said with amusement and some other emotion.

"They know about Nen." I said to him.

"Wait...really?"

"Well not exactly.....from what I know Killua said he sense something similar like Illumi aura when he was fighting with that boy, what was his name again? Hmmm.......Sushi? I think that is his name? (No it not) Anyway he said he overheard glasses guy and Sushi talk about Ren. Sushi is explaining what Ren is ,when I head down that day. He explain, although very poorly, to them and as expected they couldn't understand. Then glasses guy show up and we talk for a bit and I agree to teach them more about it when the time is right and glasses guy said he would explain more to them. "I finally finish talking as I drink my coffee.

'That's the longest I talk since forever....' I thought.

"Do you think that glasses guy will explain Nen to them?" Hisoka ask.

"I don't think so. Well not the entire truth anyway." I reply.

"If they do arrive tonight then that will be quite troublesome." I said, still smiling.

"Indeed. All those didn't known Nen on the 200 floors usually suffer the traditional Nen greeting."Hisoka reply casually.

"Hey Hisoka, can I ask you a favor?" I said after a while of silence.

"Anything for you, darling ~" he reply.

I chuckle at the nickname.

"If those two did arrive here tonight.... Could you try and prevent them from registering? At least until they learn about Ten." I ask.

"Of course you don't have to accept that request. I'm just asking." I added.

"Sure~But on one condition~" he said.