Identities (Chapter 3)

Marinettes outfit had changed. Her hair was now in a long braid with a red ribbon tied in and she was wearing a black latex suit which had a large broken heart symbol on the front. A small red broken bow and arrow clip held her hair in place and ever so often the hair piece would glow a blinding ruby. Last, her innocent bluebell eyes had turned into a piercing green, almost like Cat Noir's eyes in the night.

"Ladybug and Cat Noir! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled Heartbreaker.

Immediately Heartbreaker got a flashback of her fighting as Ladybug with Cat Noir. It was when they were fighting Dark Cupid together, but it wasn't Heartbreaker's memory... anymore. She collapsed and her breathing speed increased.

"ARGH!" Heartbreaker clenched her fists and shut her eyes closed. "What's wrong Heartbreaker?" Hawk Moth was confused for once in his sorry life. "It's nothing Hawk Moth, trust me." Heartbreaker turned and she saw a boy and girl having a picnic. "Ahh... a lovely couple, you know, a few words can change everything." Heartbreaker whistled and her power had worked.

"Wait, you went to the movies with Eve? How could you! WE ARE SO OVER!" said the girl and she ran away.

"What?! No, I can explain!" the boy scratched his head and ran towards the girl.

"This is far too easy hahaha!" Heartbreaker chuckled and she made her way to François Dupont High School".

Meanwhile at François Dupont High School, Alya had some news to share with her classmates.

"Guys! Marinette got akumatized!". The courtyard immediately went silent and all everyone could do was stare at Alya in shock. Adrien stepped forward and asked "What happened?" Everyone immediately stared at Adrien. They all had an idea of what happened.

"You Adrien!" Alya was incredibly mad and she charged towards Adrien. Nino had to grab her shoulders before she beat the heck out of Adrien. "Did I do something wrong?" Adrien started to sweat. "Yeah, you broke her heart and now she has gone crazy!" Everyone immediately looked at Adrien. "That's not cool Adrien. You guys were totally perfect for each other." said Alix. Juleka, Mylene, Alix, Rose and Alya stared at the blond with disbelief.

"Oh poor Marinette! What should we do?" said Lila sarcastically. "I think we need to let Ladybug and Cat Noir take care of this. WOAH! Is that a kwami?" exclaimed Nino. Everyone frantically looked up and all they could see was a flash of red zoom all around the sky. It was Tikki trying to find Marinette. Alya immediately recognised the kwami and gestured to Tikki to come towards her. "Excuse me for a moment..." said Alya. Tikki flew towards Alya and they found a private spot to talk.

"Hi, you're Ladybug's kwami right?"

"That's right, my name is Tikki but Ladybug has taken off her Miraculous and now she's gone!"

"Do you know where she is?"

"Yes, it's very complicated..."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you Rena Rouge."

"Please! I swear on my life I'll keep it a secret."

"I guess I don't have much choice. Marinette is Ladybug. Since she's akumatized, she can't defeat herself... does that make sense?"

"So you're telling me, MARINETTE IS LADYBUG?!"

"Quiet down! Someone will hear you!"

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe my best friend is my idol."

"But you must promise me this, don't tell Marinette you know. It'll benefit you both."

"I promise."