Truth (Chapter 5)

"Woah! Where am I?! HAWK MOTH!"
"Why hello, Adrien!" said Hawk Moth slyly.
"How did - I mean Adrien, what do mean? He's not here right now."
"Do you take me as a fool Cat Noir?"
"Well, today I am Chien Noir and I will save Marinette!"
"Ahhh, Chien Noir. Clever. Yes Marinette, she's very unusual but very smart and... powerful."
"You know nothing about her... You're only using her for power, you don't care about who you akumatize because you don't have a heart!"
"IF I DON'T HAVE A HEART THAN WHY WOULD I DO ALL OF THIS FOR MY WIFE EMILIE?!"
"FATHER?! YOU'RE BEHIND ALL THE AKUMATISATIONS?!" Chien Noir looked at his father in horror.

"Seems like you're smarter than I thought... son."
"You're not doing this for mother, you're doing it for power! It's not too late to stop this! Just give back the Peacock and Butterfly Miraculouses back to Marinette and renounce her akuma!"
"I don't care about power! I want my wife, your mother back! Imagine how happy we would be with her... I'm doing this for us!"
"With every wish, there will be a consequence. In this case, a life, for a life and it's not your decision to make that choice! It could be my life, or even yours..."
"You're just blabbering! You just don't want me to succeed!"
"I want you to have everything you want, but no one can."
"Please spare me your sentimental speech, now join me and we can bring your mother back!"
"NEVER! ANSWER ONE QUESTION FATHER, DO YOU THINK MOTHER WILL APPROVE THIS?!"
"She'd understand. I just wish you would GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!" Hawk Moth tackled his son.
Adrien could not believe his own father was fighting him to save his mother.
"Father, she's gone, you have to learn to move on. I miss her too, but I could only be happy if you let me go out of the house, meet new friends and go to school. Yes mother being here would make me even more happy, but I will not let you sacrifice a life for mother."
"STOP IT? MOVE ON?! DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE ANYONE AS SWEET, BEAUTIFUL AND CARING AS YOUR MOTHER?!"
"Yes, Ladybug. She reminds me so much of mother. It's not that hard to find love, Father because you already have it. From me, and Nathalie..."
"SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME, SHE DOESN'T CARE, NO ONE COULD REPLACE YOUR MOTHER! I think I need some backup, HEARTBREAKER!?"
"At your service Hawkmoth." said Heartbreaker as she appeared. Immediately Heartbreaker had another flashback as Ladybug fighting Anansi with Carapace, her friend Nino. "ARGHHHHH! Why does this keep happening?" yelled Heartbreaker as she squeezed her head to stop the flashbacks. A voice in Marinette's head started to speak.

"Because you're supposed to be a superhero. Now you've become a villain, another pawn in Hawk Moth's plan. Look at what you've become, look at what you've done, look at all the people you've hurt."
"UGHHH, THEY NEED TO FEEL MY PAIN! NO ONE LOVES ME SO LOVE CAN'T EXIST! IF I CAN'T EXPERIENCE LOVE, NO ONE WILL EVER! Now Adrien! GIVE ME BOTH OF YOUR MIRACULOUSES NOW!" "Don't worry Heartbreaker I have him in my lair, but I could use a little backup..." said Hawk Moth. "You got it Hawkmoth!"
The fight hurt Adrien, mentally not physically. He was fighting the love of his life and his father... he couldn't handle it. "OK! I'll give you the cat miraculous and the ladybug miraculous if you promise me this."