Time (Chapter 14)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/4c/cb/f44ccb10c4ef4ad7465e04063b709481.jpg

A long flight later...

Alya was writing drafts for new posts she could add to the LadyBlog until she heard a knock on the door.
"ALYA! I NEED THE BUNNY MIRACULOUS!"

"Adrien?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!"

Alya reluctantly handed Adrien the Miraculous.

"Alright. FLUFF, CLOCKWISE! FLUFF, PLAGG, UNIFY! I am now Lapin Noir!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Set things right. BURROW!"

Lapin Noir looked all around in the Burrow and found what he was looking for.

"The day I rejected Marinette and also the day she got akumatised. Plagg, claws in. Fluff, counter clockwise."

The bunny miraculous had been used by the wrong person, it had disappeared and altered Adrien's memories.

"Huh? What just happened?"

"You okay? Are you going crazy?" Plagg flew across the room making Adrien a little dizzy.

"I'm sure it was nothing."

"Adrien, we have just received a package, well a birthday present from a girl named Marinette. She wishes you a wonderful birthday."

"Ok, thank you Nathalie."

Adrien watched Nathalie as she placed the present on his bed.

"Happy Birthday Adrien."

Then Nathalie left the room. Adrien carefully opened the gift and he found a sweater and the letter Marinette made and wrote for him. He was extremely grateful and impressed by the gift.

"Wow! Finally some good clothes for you! No offence, but your shirt just looks so predictable." said Plagg as he looked at the sweater in awe.

"Whatever Plagg, wow this is a long letter." Adrien slowly read the letter from Marinette. He couldn't believe what it said.

Adrien dropped the letter and exclaimed "WAIT! MARINETTE LOVES ME?". "Ooo~, someone has a lover!" Plagg took the letter and waved it all over the room as if he was exposing Adrien in front of a whole stadium.

"Too bad you're in love with Ladybug."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I love Marinette. Ladybug is caring and beautiful, but so is Marinette. She's my everyday Ladybug. I have to tell her how I feel! Are you coming Plagg?"

"Ewww! Gross! All this love is making me sick, I NEED CHEESE!"

"Bye Alya! See you at school!" Marinette waved to her best friend as she watched her walk out the bakery.

"Bye!"

A little while after Alya left, there was a knock at the door. Marinette's father Tom opened the door, it was Adrien.

"Why, hello Adrien! How are you?"

"Hello Mr. Dupain, I need to talk to Marinette about uhh... homework."

"Of course, she's in her room."

"Thank you."

In Marinette's room, Marinette just realised she had forgotten something.

"Tikki! I forgot I was going to meet Luka at Andre's! I'm so late!"
"Maybe Ladybug can help you with that!" replied Tikki.  "TIKKI SPOTS ON!"

Suddenly there was a knock on Marinette's trapdoor. "Marinette? Can I come in?" Adrien stepped in and there Ladybug was standing right in front of him. Adrien and Ladybug just stared at each other for a good 5 seconds.

Before Ladybug could further embarrass herself she said, "Oh! Adrien! What are you doing here?" Ladybug's face was as red as her costume.

"Uh, I came to talk to Marinette about a letter."

"A letter? How about you tell me so I can tell Marinette. She saw me around and asked me to take care of her uhh... bed?"

"Oh... ok? So it's my birthday today and-".

"Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks! Anyways, Marinette has been a very amazing friend for years and today she told me she loves me".

"That, that is so romantic."

Ladybug started to panic while eagerly waiting for Adrien to respond.

"Yeah, it is. I realised, I love her too. Just the way she is."

"Wow! You really must like her. I bet she'll be thrilled."

"You think? Thank you Ladybug!"
"Bugout! [she jumped out of the room and landed on balcony] I think I'm ready for some ice cream."

Luka and Marinette had a wonderful time together, but Marinette could not stop thinking about what Adrien said.

"See ya Luka!"

"Bye Marinette, good luck with Adrien [walks away]."

"I should message Adrien."

Their conversation went like this:
M: Hey Adrien. Ladybug told me how you feel about me.
A: Yeah, I figured.
M: Is it true? Did you mean what you said? Do you actually like me in that way?
A: Of course :)
M: Wow! Really?!
A: Yep, and I think it's time I took you on a date.

*So... it's been a few months 😅 Sorry I completely felt uninspired and disinterested in this book. No one really reads it anyways so it's cool...*