Flashback (Chapter 8)

Adrien knew things had to change. First thing he had to do, try get the miraculous' back from his father.

"Father... can I please talk to you?" said Adrien.

"What is it Adrien?"

"I wanted to ask if... if you could give back the peacock and butterfly miraculous'. You don't need them anymore..."

"WHAT!? I am working on my plan, it's almost foolproof, almost perfect!"

"NO FATHER! YOU'RE WRONG. YOU HAVE TO GET OVER THE FACT MOTHER IS GONE. MOVE ON IT'S NOT THAT HARD! BESIDES YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN THE PAST 5 MONTHS!"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU STAY THERE!"

"But, father-" Adrien was devastated, why did he think the most stubborn man in Paris would help him... he had to escape.

As she walked towards his room, he scrolled through his contacts and called Alya.

"Please pick up, please pick up... Hey Alya!"

"Oh hey Adrien! What's up?"

"Um, I just wanted to ask. Could I please borrow the cat miraculous?"

"Why? Your father hasn't akumatized anyone recently and Paris is not in any sort of danger right now."

"I know Alya, but my father isn't letting me out of the house and... I miss Plagg."

"Are you sure you're not missing anyone else?"

Adrien paused for a second.

"I miss Marinette... a lot."

"Ok, I'll bring the cat miraculous with me, and I'll try to find a way to give it to you."

"How about you transform into Rena Rouge and come to my window with the miraculous. I'll open the window when you're here."

"Good idea, TRIXX LET'S POUNCE! See you soon Adrien! [ends call]"

"I'll be waiting..."

A few minutes later, Adrien saw Rena Rouge and he quickly ran to open the window.

"Hey Alya!" said Adrien while helping Rena Rouge in.

"Hello and here's the cat Miraculous, after you're done with it return it to me ASAP! And try to bring Marinette home... you're not the only one who misses her." said Alya as she held out the cat miraculous in her hand.

"Yeah, I'll try my best." He slid the ring on his finger and the black cat kwami emerged. "Hey Plagg, I really missed you." said Adrien as he held Plagg in his hands.

"Adrien? I'm starving! I NEED CAMEMBERT!" yelled Plagg.

"Thanks, Plagg. That made me feel loads better. You know where the camembert is." Adrien turned and he watched Plagg quickly fly towards a cupboard.

"I have to go now, good luck Cat Noir!" said Rena Rouge.

"Thanks, Alya. I will bring Marinette back home."

Rena Rouge nodded and she jumped away.

"Are you ready, Plagg?" said Adrien as he watched Plagg rest on his bed.

"I'm still digesting..." said Plagg as he flew all around the room.

"You can digest later, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

Adrien transformed into Cat Noir and he jumped out of his window. He jumped from roof to roof, he was having the time of his life.

"Sir, Your son has transformed into Cat Noir." said Nathalie.

"Thank you for telling me Nathalie... I'm going to need some help to stop Adrien, maybe an old acquaintance." said Gabriel.