3.

A/n: How's the story going? Do you guys like it?💜

I dodged the metal frame that he threw at me. He was enraged at me again and I didn't even know the reason of him being like that.

I neither talked to anyone nor I went against his words. He followed me everywhere in the office to ensure I wasn't being over friendly with any guy.

Everything was going okay but the sudden switch in his body language put me into the thought, 'What I had done for him to be like this?'

'Did you go to your section chief's house 3 weeks ago?' He roared and intensely gazed at me as he grabbed my collar causing my whole body to shiver in his hold.

'I don't know what you are saying jungkook.' I feebly spoke and jerked back a little when he left my collar with a bit of force.

'You're such a liar, Park jimin.' He growled out in anger sending a strong punch to my guts. A painful shriek escaped my lips when he punched me again at the same spot.

'That fucker gave me your handkerchief today saying you left it in his home. Do I have to show it for you to speak out the truth, you whore?'

He fisted my hair in a tight grip and pulled it from behind. I begged him to forgive me because that was the only thing I could do at that moment.

His face looked unaffected rather he was becoming more irate due to my pleadings. I knew the worst had yet to come but I kept on apologising as I didn't want him to despise my face, my touch the very next day. I just didn't want him to ignore me again because that was what hurted me the most.

His silence scared me, made me go insane and anxious.

I bet he was aware if it too and he did take advantages of my sincere feelings for him.

'You slept with him, didn't you?' He asked and cackled at me. I shook my head vigorously indicating 'NO'.

'I went to his house only for work purposes. I denied his invitation but he requested me for numerous times. I had no other choice but to do what he said. Believe me, please!'
I sobbed and he......He backhanded me with such immense force that I fell on the floor in an instant.

His ring made a deep gash on my cheek. I touched the wound with the tip of my fingers and I found out it was bleeding.

'I don't believe you at all....' He deadpanned and kicked my knee.

I apologised again and again even though I wasn't at fault. I pleaded him, begged him to stop he didn't. He continued with his abuse and few minutes later I wasn't even in the condition to speak anymore.

My chest felt constricted and it was difficult for me to even breathe. My whole body was thumping with pain, I was no longer able to sustain the beatings that was being delivered to me.

And soon darkness engulfed me in its arms. How I wished to just die at the mean moment.

At least, I would have avoided what was about to happen.