12.

A/N: Should I write more chapters or should I end this book after writing couple of chapters? Please suggest me..💜

'You got sauce on your lips and fingers, jimin. Could you be more messier?' Jungkook grabbed some tissues while  nearing towards me but I avoided his touch before abruptly grabbing few tissues at once and roughly wiping my mouth and fingers.

He heaved a sigh when I did so. Placing his half- eaten pizza back in the plate, he folded his hands and looked slightly nettled at me.

'Until when are you going to do this?'

'I don't know.' I kept it short as I wanted to have some more hot wings and besides I didn't find jungkook's question significant enough to answer it back.

'Then you have to know that.' He banged his fist on the table with an unpleasant scowl on his face after standing up from his seat.

'See this is why, I am doing this. I am knowingly avoiding you because I don't know when you will shout at me. I don't know when you will hurt me or slap me or kick me or rip my clothes and have your way with me. In simple terms, I am doing this to protect my child from you.' I replied and he looked more than pissed off by then.

'What are you trying to imply jimin? Are you saying that I am gonna harm that baby? Can't you see I am trying to change? Can't you see I am doing my best to make you comfortable around me? Can't you see I am doing everything to make it up to you for my past actions?'

'No, I can't.' I nonchalantly said and earned a 'what?' from him in return.

'Just like you couldn't see me getting hurt by your words and beatings, I too can't see whatever you are trying to do. I guess, you really don't know what you have done to me. The things you did, weren't only tiring me out physically but mentally as well. I gave myself to you and you took me for granted. You took my love for granted. You shattered my dreams of living happily with my loved one. You promised me to take care of me for your entire life when I moved in with you but you broke it too.
Just because, I am having these shitty hot wings and pizza with you doesn't mean, I have gone back to being normal. And the greatest lie you ever told me was that you fucking loved me. You never loved me jeon jungkook.. If you had sincerely loved me, you would have treasured me and my feelings. You wouldn't even have thought about hitting me. But you did every one of those things that converted me to who I am today. You shouldn't really be expecting me to be warm towards you as if we are a happy couple who is so in love with each other. Those bruises you gave me, they still haven't faded away, jungkook..'

I leaned more against the chair after retorting back to him. I really had no intention to tell those stuffs to the person who was the sole reason for my sufferings but I had to make him face  the intensity of damage he had done.

'I loved you. I sincerely loved you, jimin!' There he started manipulating me again with his words.......

'I really have no time for all of this shit, jungkook. You are lying anyways...'

'I am not lying. I did love you. And the love still hasn't faded away. I love you just like before or even more than that. I AM SORRY for all my actions and I am ready to do whatever it takes to turn things back just like in our uni days. I love you too much to lose you. I can't lose you, chim!' The sombre expression in his face, his sorrowful eyes.....it was getting too much for me to handle.

I resisted my urge to hug him because he didn't deserve it. His moist eyes were telling me, he was changing but I couldn't analyse sincerity in his words as he had lied and betrayed me a lot in the past.

An air of melancholy surrounded us and I stayed frozen on my feet.

I couldn't trust him and if he was being honest too, it was very late for him to be sorry.

'Your sorry doesn't make any difference as you have already lost me, jungkook.'