17

'Here is your strawberry milkshake, babe!' He handed over the glass to me and went inside the bathroom to complete his night routine. On my request jungkook made me my favourite drink but I wasn't feeling like having it at all.....I felt nauseated out of sudden, and pouring milkshake inside my bloated stomach was totally a bad idea when I was feeling sick already.

I kept it at the nightstand and went to sleep. I was feeling too uncomfortable lying over my back as sleeping on my stomach was impossible for me due to my bump and upon trying to sleep on my sides, my stomach hurted.

I was having trouble to sleep since few days as I was too cautious of my bump every second and I was stressed out to the core.

I had my eyes closed when I heard the sound of bathroom door being opened. I shifted a little at the left side giving him enough space to sleep but I was left stunned when the quilt was taken away from me and my upper body was pulled upwards with the force applied in my wrist.

'You were supposed to drink that milkshake jimin. Why did you even make me prepare it when you were not gonna have it?' Just to say that, he had pulled me up so abruptly.

'I don't feel good jungkook. I feel bloated. I don't think I can have it now.' I said as calmly as possible. I had no energy to shout like him and I felt as if I was the one who did wrong.

He wanted to go to sleep right after we ate dinner but as I insisted him to make me my favourite drink, he said 'OkAY' without delaying even a second.

By mistake I dropped the first glass of milkshake, and he started making me another one without saying anything to me to satisfy my craving. He was being such a sweetheart and by the time he prepared it and handed it to me, I had no will to eat.

'Jimin, you are being so annoying...Do you know that? Can't you see I am dead tired from office work as well as housechores. Why can't you be thankful?' He threw the quilt at my face which I threw at the wooden floor.

I was more than thankful to him. I let him did the housechores because he wanted to do it himself. I didn't force him. His affection was melting my heart. I had been following him everywhere in the house until he left for work, being so used to his presence but I never meant to be annoying to him.

'Jungkook, I feel more than thankful to you. I really am feeling sick. I feel like puking. I didn't know I would suddenly feel like this otherwise I wouldn't have troubled you with the milkshake. Go to sleep, I would throw it, wash the glass and come to sleep....' I lowered myself, stretched my hand and pulled the quilt back to the bed.

'You ain't going anywhere until you finish that jimin. I can't let my efforts go to waste. You are being a brat, you know that? Just because I look after you like crazy, you can't disrespect me.' Tapping his leg in slow pace, he waited for me to have the drink.

'Seriously! Why are you being so stubborn, jungkook? Can't you see that I'm stressed out? I never disrespected you in anyway. And don't even call me a brat. I thought you were looking after me because you love me. I don't want you to do anything for me if you think, you are doing a favour upon me. Just leave me, alone....' I remarked in a small voice not wanting our small arguement to take form of something else.

Just when I was thinking, we were never gonna have arguements any more, it was happening in real.

'Leave me alone you say?' His dangerously raspy voice sending chills down my spine, I looked over at his figure. He reached over me, carrying the glass and gave it to me while forcefully clamping one of my palm around the curved surface.

'How many times do I have to tell you, you are not leaving me, jimin? Now drink that in one go and sleep.' I sighed in defeat. He was being too much.

I again told him, I was not in a good state but he ignored my words. He simply wanted me to obey and not having any choice, I drank it. The texture felt disgusting in my mouth and I ran over to the bathroom, spilling all the contents in the sink, emptying my stomach.

He was there tightly holding my shoulder to keep me still and patting my back as I rinsed my mouth and exited from the bathroom with him behind me.

'I had no idea you really were sick, jimin. Sorry to force you.' I simply sat on the bed feeling all drained out. I had no words to describe what just happened.

'Do you think I was faking my sickness, jungkook? I know you are stressed too. You must have felt bad upon seeing that glass full and untouched. You could have just scolded me, and ended whatever you started but no, you had to force me to gulp that drink down although I clearly said to you that I felt sick. I am carrying your child and this is how you treat me jungkook. Like a freaking pet who has to sit and stand on your command. I thought you wouldn't hurt me anymore, jungkook....' Tears slowly cascaded down my cheeks after which he immediately kneeled down infront of me with his head down.

'I was being insensitive jimin but that was not intentional. Please forgive me. You can hurt me too, please just don't cry...'. He kept his head on my thighs while asking for my forgiveness.

And I forgave him for yet another time..