13.

A/n:
Idk how many more chapters gonna be there, I would just keep on writing!💜

'Make me lunch!' Jungkook's elder sister ordered me in a very brusque tone.

I was planning to sleep and eat the entire weekend but she just had to spoil it. She brought her nasty ass in our place very early in the morning and my mood soured instantly.

She never approved of me as jungkook's boyfriend although his parents had no problem with me.
She just hated me but I didn't care as I hated her too...

As soon as she stepped inside the house, she was ordering me around to do this and that. Pregnancy had tired me out more than enough and she was being such a bitch towards me knowing that I was pregnant with her brother's child.

'I said make me lunch!' She almost screamed at me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

'That bitch, what was she taking me for?'

'Enough jiwon!' Jungkook growled back at his sister and his sister instead of staying quiet, she chuckled back in amusement.

'Come on! Jungkook...It's not like you care about him. Are you taking his side due to all this pregnancy shit?' She said  without giving a fuck about me. I was standing right there, in the same room with them and jungkook's sister had that kinda audacity to talk about me in such manner.

'Go home, jiwon! And never show your face to me...' Jungkook was surprising me with his words.

'Did he want to show his fake affection towards me?'

However his so called sister had no intention to stop, she just continued..

'What happened to you? Aren't being over the top just because he is pregnant? I mean, is that child even yours?'

And as she finished spewing bullshit, all I could see was red.

She is gonna get it from me, that's what I thought that second.

I lunged at her and placed a tight slap right on her left cheek.

'Do you think of me as a slut like you?'

I shouted and she first glared at me and then at jungkook, signalling him with her eyebrows to hit me for what I did.

'Are you crazy, jimin?' Jungkook screamed before going to his sister and inspecting her cheek that looked brutally swollen.

I was never a person to physically assault someone but she really tested my patience and at the end she got what she deserved.

'Kook!' She was spilling her tears acting all weak infront of her brother and I could sense jungkook was angry by the way he was clenching his jaw.

'Go and stay in your car, jiwon!' Jiwon followed his words and went outside the house while wiping her tears.

What a sight it was!

'I can't believe you did that!'

I scoffed at his remark, I mean, was he expecting me to be all quiet when someone was questioning my character..

'You are not the only one who can raise his hand at someone, but the difference is you did it without any reason and I had one.' I retorted back. I might have sounded brave but I was really scared from within.

I slapped his sister infront of him and I was mentally preparing myself for the consequences, I really was expecting him to backhand me or slap me or to slam by back against the wall but to my surprise, it never happened.

'She shouldn't have said so. I am sorry on her behalf. You just go and rest! I would bring lunch to our room.' He said in a very low voice while eyeing everywhere but me. I nodded and proceeded towards our room with a huge bewildered expression in my face.

He was confusing me with his actions..