6.

Everyday became a hell for me after the 'breakup thing', I said.

From that day onwards, he would abuse me on a daily basis.

He made me quit my job. He forcefully kept me locked in the house not letting me go anywhere.

He siezed my cellphone, laptop so that I wouldn't contact anyone for help.

I started becoming weaker and weaker day by day. It ached everywhere in my body even with a slight movement.

He would beat me if I tried to protest against him. He would beat me even if I stayed quiet.

He couldn't tolerate me ignoring him. He would knowingly hurt me trying to get a reaction out of me but I stayed quiet at his each and every tortures as I knew nothing would stop him from doing whatever he wanted with me.

I was exhausted of begging him and pleading him. I was exhausted of him tormenting me. Moreover I was exhausted with my life.

I was mopping the kitchen slabs when I heard some commotions in the living room.

I saw jungkook making out with another guy. Jungkook had tightly secured his hands on that guy's waist. They practically were eating each other mouths.

I was bewildered with the scene infront of my sight.

Jungkook called me a 'whore' even if I talked with a guy and there he was kissing some random guy right infront of me..

He smirked in between his kiss as his eyes fell upon me.

His hand roamed around that guy's ass and he groped him, his eyes were fixed on me the entire moment.

He probably was trying to get a reaction out of me. He wished to see me cry and his wish was fulfilled.

I kept my palms over my mouth being shocked and hurt at what I just saw.

Seeing how I broke down in tears, he threw the other guy out of the house in an instant and slammed the door shut.

He walked towards me and wiped my tears cupping my face in his hands.

I pushed his chest as I was disgusted by him but he didn't even budge.

'Don't cry, jimin.' He said as he leaned down at my face.

He had this satisfied smirk in his face as if he did something to be proud of.

I slapped him with every ounce of energy in my body causing his face to turn sideways.

He shoved me against the nearest wall and choked me, blocking my airways making it very difficult for me to breathe.

I thrashed around, scratched his face, slammed my fists against his chest trying to free myself from his grip but his strength was massive in comparison to mine and hence I failed to do so.

'How dare you slap me you, bitch? I saved your pathetic ass from your shitty, abusive and homophobic parents, gave you a place to stay, and this is how you repay me, you whore!' He was seething in anger and my face was all red due to the tight grip he had on my neck.

He looked monstrous as if....as if he won't even hesitate to kill me. He gritted his teeth, applying more pressure in my neck.

He had gone crazy. He was insane. He wasn't himself anymore. The one who once promised to protect me from the world was choking me to death.

As I was about to black out, he violently threw me on the floor.

'I hope you aren't thinking that it's all over yet.' He sneered as he lowered himself and ripped out my clothes.