29.

Jungkook's pov:(For the one who said she wanted Jungkook's pov too.)

Finally the wait was over. Another weekend arrived and so did my visitation call. Jimin and only jimin roamed in my head for an entire week as I was craving for an another look of him.

I was impatiently tapping my feet, nibbling my fingers with so much of nervousness. I felt as if I was back in my uni days. I felt the same when I used to pick him up from his dorm. That same wonderful feeling, I was having it again but the only difference was that the set up wasn't same.

Needless to say, I did try to groom myself by shaving off my beard and cutting off my hair.

My desperation was called off when the one who arrived inside the cell box wasn't the one for whom I decided to look better. And after that came a wave of shock which I couldn't process at all.

'How are you doing, son?' It was my mom. The person from whom I never expected a visit.

And without my own self knowledge, I was trembling, shaking horribly while spilling my tears. I wanted to hug her, tell her I was sorry. But not a word came out from my mouth.

I turned at my right side, feeling ashamed to even look into her eyes.
And how could I?

That same goddess of a woman, who sang me lullaby even after getting beaten up by my drunk father who had gone crazy for the vixen who birthed me..The same woman who treated me equally as her daughter, who made my favourite brownies when I cried, the same woman whom I used to call mom...

Me despite being the blood of the one who broke her marriage and made her husband a monster towards her and his own daughter, she was always so loving towards me. A perfect example of a doting mother she was!

And in return, I snatched away her's one and only biological daughter from her.

'Son!' She called me again and her letting out this word' son' felt like a hammer to my chest.

Could someone be that nice? Could someone even visit her own daughter's murderer?

'Wipe your tears, kook-ah! Do you want your mother to cry with you?' I shook my head left and right as I wiped my tears off and turned towards her but still with my eyes at my lap.

'You must have been waiting for jimin. I am sorry if you didn't like me being here. I just wanted to see how is my son doing!' She was barely not crying and it made me cry more thinking why did she even care about me after all the things I did to her.

'I came here just to say this that, I forgive you. I really do forgive you and I have no hatred towards you. Jiwonie... my daughter is gone but I no longer want to lose you too.'

And that's when I let out a painful sob and finally eyed her figure.

'Jimin came to meet me last week. He narrated what happened that day. He told me everything and begged me to forgive you. He told me how jiwon wanted him to get killed by you but due to some reasons the opposite happened. How jiwon was pouring out his venom towards you, cursing you and your birth mother, how she was waiting for an opportunity to take revenge upon someone who had no fault for what his mother did....jimin said it all.' She said and further added....