5.

Next morning, I served him his breakfast and sat on the sofa staring into a corner.

I had to take leave from office again as there was no way for me to go to work looking like that and besides I was wincing in every step while moving around.

Even the thought of other people knowing the things, I was going through heavily embarrassed me. I couldn't let that happen at any cost.

'Jimin!' He called me but I didn't give a response. He called me one more time but I stayed glued to where I was.

'Fuck you!' He slammed the table and marched towards me.

'So you ain't gonna talk, you bitch?' He snickered at me while raising one of his eyebrows.

He gripped my jaws harshly, digging his nails on my skin. It was painful but him being that insensitive towards me was more painful.

He was frustrated at my unresponsiveness. I kept my eyes fixed  on the floor and he roughly yanked my face to the other side.

He wanted me to shrink with fear and surrender myself to him being all submissive just like how he used to enjoy seeing me.

But the thing was I didn't give in fearing he would hit me. I used to give into him cause I feared him getting distant with me after every arguement that he initiated.

I feared about him not hugging me anymore. I feared about him not loving me anymore.

It wasn't like, I didn't know how he tried to control me, my life. He always had to be the one in charge and I let him do whatever he wanted with me.

He was manipulative. He always had been reminding me that his deeds were the result of me whoring around. I was the one to say sorry and constantly ask for apologies after he fought with me.
I was the one to go after him, to cling onto him even before the wounds he had gifted me with, had healed.

And I realized I had to let go of this toxic relationship to end my sufferings. Though I realized that, after he had badly damaged my soul but it was still not too late to let go of him.

'Let's break up, jungkook!' I said and stood up to meet his eyes.

'What?' He didn't look shocked rather he was just amused at what I said.

He laughed... he laughed at me. He was mocking me. He must have thought I wasn't serious. He must have thought it was a joke.

It always has been him to say, 'let's break up' so that I would run to him and beg him to not to do so.

He never said sorry for what he did rather he would always throw a tantrum saying he would break up with me and all.

And me being stupid, I got anxious evrytime he said that. My whole body trembled and I used to weep loudly infront him just so he wouldn't do, what he said.

I was an idiot. I was dumb for doing so as he had no intention to let me go. He enjoyed hurting me. He just wanted someone to submit to him. And I was the perfect candidate in his eyes.

'Let's break up. Let me go. I am fed with this.' I cried out again as I joined my hands infront of him.

'Looks like I have to remind you who owns you, again?' He chuckled, tracing his fingers on my cheeks.

I was terrified even by the thought of it.