Epilogue

'Use your hands fast or else I will have to use mine.' Jimin jumped out in fear as he heard jungkook's threatning voice.

Jimin had went off to sleep a bit late last night due to his housechores and hence preparation of breakfast begun a bit late too. Just a bit only but like always, it didn't matter to particular someone who was eyeing down jimin as if he had committed a very serious crime.

With the scary stares he was receiving from his boyfriend, he got immensely anxious and hence when he caught the frying pan handle to keep it aside the stove, he forgot to put his kitchen glove on and as a result, he screamed with the burning sensation he felt and the pan fell on the floor producing a loud sound.

The toasted grilled sandwich he managed to make even with jungkook's terrifying presence in the kitchen, it became a waste too causing jimin's eyes to instantly fill up with tears.

He was so scared of the consequence now. He was shaking and his fear doubled when he saw jungkook lifting his hand up in the air and then arrived a powerful strike which landed exactly on jimin's cheek.

His feather like structure dropped on the floor and coincidentally his burning palm again came in contact with the hot pan's base causing him to scream until he didn't have no strength to even mutter a word out anymore.

He was in pain. He was panicking but neither jungkook gave him a hand nor he seemed concerned regarding jimin's hand.

His face was burning as well as his hand but his boyfriend looked so blank that jimin's heartache seemed to be more painful than the physical wounds he just recieved.

'Can't do a single shit, makes a mess out of everything. Why did I even choose you to be my boyfriend? Now who will clean the floor, your father or your mother who doesn't give a shit about your existence at all.' Jungkook's taunts came straight up hitting jimin's weak heart.

He stood up while groaning in agony and headed towards the sink and turned on the faucet while showing his burn wound hoping to get some comfort from the water but as soon as he turned on the faucet, it was instantly turned off by jungkook.

'It's burning jungkook. Please let me turn on the faucet.' He pleaded but jungkook stood still without speaking a word.

'Clean the floor, wash the pan, make me breakfast again and then do whatever you want.' Jungkook ordered jimin and he feebly nodded since pleading more to a stone would be worthless, was what jimin thought.

'Are you really this fragile? Are you really this weak or is it just a show because you definitely do not seem like this when you talk with your so called colleagues at work? Pathetic! Now do what I say and I want everything to be done in 10 minutes. Just 10 minutes! If not, then your palm wouldn't be the only body part with the burn mark.'
Jungkook almost like declared and sat on the kitchen slab itself as he watched jimin who was trying to do everything in a fast pace despite his physical pain.