16.

A/n: 7k+ reads, am I dreaming?😭

'No, Jimin you aren't going anywhere! I won't allow you to take a stroll out in the neighbourhood. It's almost 8:00 PM and you wanna go out...for what some fresh air. Cut the nuisance..' Jungkook declined me with a straight face as soon as I told him I wanted to go out. It had been a while since I had gone out anywhere and I was really feeling suffocated being in the house all day, all night.

'Then let's go out together.' I gripped his forearm and whined like a kid, doing everything just so he would say YES but he was damn adamant about his answer...

'I am making dinner, jimin. Go and watch TV for a while. Don't piss me off..' He was gentle when he pushed my hands off but he appeared mad at that mean moment and I complied by his words in a second and walked towards the living room.

That fear was still there. He was being nothing but gentle with me but I used to get terrified whenever his facial expression changed into a annoyed one.

I knew him more than anyone. How his aura changes after he gets angry, how he hates disobedience....I knew it all.

I felt lonely and depressed just by staying inside the house. Jungkook was spending time with me, I do agree with that but the entire day I had to be my myself while he was in the office.

He was managing to do all the housechores himself even though he used to get dead tired from
his office works. But he never complained. It was normal for him to get annoyed if I get stubborn over so something so unimportant, anyways..

But what to do? I really wanted to go out for some fresh air...

'Jimin, get ready! Let's go wherever you want to..' I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even notice jungkook standing right beside me.

'What? What did you say?' I said wanting him to repeat what he just said, not believing my ears.

'Go and get-' I didn't let him complete his sentence as I ran to him and crushed him with my hug.

Standing on my tiptoes, I leaned towards his face,... my breath fanning over his lips...my mind was all fuzzy with the sudden physical interaction I initiated.

Mustering up all the courage, I pecked him. Usually it was him to do so, but I was just too giddy by the fact that jungkook was literally caring about my needs.

'Thank-' He stopped me from talking further as he took my lower lips in his, smooching it off.

That peck converted into a long ass kiss, and I enjoyed it too.

The way he swirled his tongue over mine......our saliva mixing with each others' while he roamed his hands on my bare back after shifting my hoodie upwards, it all felt so sexy and so phenomenal.

We stopped after a while. We were lost in each other's eyes and when he wiped my tears with his thumb, I realised I was crying.

'Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?' I shaked my head as 'NO' relieving him from his worry.

'These tears portrays my contentment, jungkook. I am happy. I love you so much, jungkook...' I sobbed on his chiseled chest and he shushed me while caressing my hair.

'I love you too, jimin. My ears had been dying to hear those words from you. My chest felt constricted when you were avoiding me like a plague. I know it was due to my fault but I was on the verge of giving up, seeing your unresponsiveness towards me. Thank you for forgiving me, jimin although I don't deserve to.' His shaky and cracked voice made me more emotional..

'You are my life, jungkook. Let's be like this, until we die.' I said spilling more tears from my eyes, wetting his tee in the process.

'Yes, until we die!........'