Burying The Hatchet (L.I.M.D.)

Author's note: I don't know if you've read Love Is My Drug, but here's a little summary to remind you the story plot: Clara Rutherford was appointed as Sebastian Vettel's new PR Manager/Press Officer to replace Britta Roeske. They got closer day by day until they started their relationship in the middle of the season.

Seb had been running an amazing, dominant season and everyone in the team was happy, except for one person that was his teammate Scott Speed. Scott defamed him by putting a pack of doping inside the driver room for Seb. But in the end, he was found guilty and he apologized to him for ruining his reputation in public's eyes.

So, here's the first one shot from their story. Hope you enjoy it!

---

Bury the hatchet: To stop an argument and become friends again

---

After clinching his 4th WDC title in 2013, who would've thought that Seb was going to face a challenging season in the following year. He got so much problems with his new car since the pre-season test. He clearly wasn't comfortable with Suzie, the name of his RB10.

Beside that, he was also considering to move to other team. The team was none other than Scuderia Ferrari, his dream team. He was contacted several times by Luca di Montezemolo, the Ferrari's Chairman back then. Seb got an offer from the man himself which was difficult to resist.

On the 4th of October, Red Bull surprised many with announcing Seb's departure and on the same day, they also announced that Daniil Kvyat would replace him. And on the 20th of November, Seb was finally announced as the new Ferrari driver, replacing Fernando Alonso. As Clara was officially employed by Seb, she certainly moved to the Prancing Horse alongside Antti, Seb's new Personal Trainer.

Some years had passed and there were obviously ups and downs. The F1 community were on their lowest point when they learnt the news that Jules Bianchi passed away after he was in a coma for 9 months because of the fatal accident at the 2014 Japanese GP.

The tears couldn't stop escaping from Clara's eyes when she accompanied Seb to attend Jules' funeral in Nice, France. Inside the Cathedral, she kept bowing her head and wiping the tears with some tissues.

Clara thought about the day she finally talked to Jules for the first time at the 2013 Spanish GP. She smiled slightly when she remembered that Seb kept teasing her that she had a feeling for him, when in fact Jules had had a girlfriend and she had a feeling for Seb instead.

She really hoped that Jules would be the last driver who lost his life after doing what he loved. She couldn't imagine if something happened to Seb, the man whom she loved so much.

---

As The U.S. held the presidential election in the end of 2016, the Race of Champions which was located in Miami, Florida, had to be held in January 2017. Seb had been confirmed as one of the participants and for Team Germany, he would be partnering with Pascal Wehrlein.

Seb and Clara who had arrived at the hotel where they were staying at were walking to the receptionist to get their key cards. When Clara was talking to the receptionist, someone called Seb.

"Sebastian!"

Seb glanced to find the source of that voice. When he found it, he couldn't believe with what he saw. "Scott!"

When they had been next to each other, they shook hands and hugged. It was more or less 3 years since the last time they met. Clara glanced when she realized that Seb was talking to someone and then she smiled.