Us Time (B.T.Y.)

Seb had officially retired from Formula 1 after finishing his final lap on the Abu Dhabi GP race. It was a big, emotional weekend, not only for him but also for his and Gia's families. The couple was so touched as they could attend his final race. Even Mariska and Tobias also came with bringing their only daugther, Lätizia.

He was also touched with how he got a lot of appreciation from F1 itself, FIA, fellow drivers, and obviously the fans. He received so many gifts and letters from them that it made him think if he needed an extra baggage when he flew back home. After the race, he spent a bit of time to do an Instagram live for the first time, thanks to Britta for helping him. He explained the meaning of the black t-shirt he was wearing, an 'Invitation' word with a picture of the Earth above it.

It was a sort of invitation to all people to give a positive impact to the world they were living in. He emphasized that even small things they did would make a big difference. He also revealed a little bit of his personal life, the death of Gia's father and the birth of their son, which became the reason he started reflecting on his own life. One chapter of his life finished and he was ready to write the next one, mainly with the people he loved.

---

Gia couldn't stop playing with the magnetic buckle of her notebook. Seb who was sitting next to her could very clearly hear it. He took her hand that was holding the buckle with his. "Gia, stop thinking about Ludwig. He's in good hands, for sure."

She looked at him and sighed a little. "But what if he cries because he misses us? We will be far away from him."

"No need to worry. We told Sophia to video call us if it happens, remember?"

"Yeah, but still..."

He kissed her head gently. "He will be fine. Besides, we really need this quality time together. We are gonna give him a little sister, aren't we?"

She patted his thigh a little hard. "Seb! What if people hear?"

He couldn't hold his laugh. He was glad that he had at least lightened up her mood. He understood how hard it was for them to leave their son to stay with Gilbert's family as they had planned to have a trip together after the 2022 season ended. Adelina was staying in Berlin as well so, as Seb said, Ludwig would definitely be in good hands.

Seb and Gia were on their way from Berlin to Copenhagen. To support his sustainability movement, they used a train instead of a plane and it would need less than 7 hours for them to reach the central station in the capital of Denmark.

She put her notebook back into her crossbody bag, as she took it before only for distracting herself. He was right. They both needed some quality time after a hectic season for him, which was his final one.

---

The way he supported sustainability movement really amazed her. Instead of a car, he decided to rent bicycles to explore Copenhagen. Besides, they were staying at Coco Hotel that was working on several initiatives aimed at securing positive change that was beneficial for the environment.

 Besides, they were staying at Coco Hotel that was working on several initiatives aimed at securing positive change that was beneficial for the environment