Bee An Inspiration (B.T.Y.)

Gia laid Ludwig in his baby box as he had fallen asleep after she breastfed him. Then, she re-buttoned her short sleeve nightgown before she joined Seb who was sitting on the side of the bed.

She was a little confused as he hadn't moved. His eyes were too focused on his phone that he was holding. "Seb?"

He finally glanced as his wife was calling him. "Eh, have you finished breastfeeding him?"

"Yes. He has even fallen asleep now."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't see."

Gia just smiled a little. She wondered if he was chatting with someone on his phone. It was almost time for them to sleep, but it seemed like there was no sign for Seb to end it.

"Seb?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you texting someone?" she asked curiously.

"Yes."

Gia was a little annoyed as he kept giving the answer short. She stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom as she wanted to pee.

When the door was closed, Seb was startled. He felt guilt inside him. He didn't mean to ignore her. There was something that he had to settle first before he talked about it to her. He hoped that she wasn't angry at him.

Some minutes later, Gia left the bathroom and she walked back to the bed as she had felt sleepy. She saw him putting his phone on the nightstand before he stood and approached her.

"Gia, I'm sorry," Seb apologized while his hands were holding her upper arms.

She was confused. "What for?"

"I know that you are angry because I ignored you. I didn't even know that Ludwig has slept."

Gia laughed a little. "Why do you think that I'm angry at you?"

"Oh, so you aren't?"

"Seb, I admit that I was a little annoyed when you just gave me short answers and you just focused on your phone, but it doesn't mean that I'm angry at you."

Seb sighed a relief. "Glad to know that. I was chatting with Britta. There was something that I had to settle."

Gia held Seb's hand and led him to sit down together on bed. "What is it about?"

"I have a surprise for you," he said and as he expected, she was getting more puzzled. "We are going to go to Vienna on Saturday."

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"No, unless you don't want to-"

She patted his arm. "I didn't say that! It's just that I'm really surprised."

"There's more that I want to tell you. First, I've been appointed as one of the ambassadors for Bio Bienen Apfel project."

She was interested with his story. "What project is that?"

"It's a project where we raise awareness to make a safe habitat for bees."

"Bees?" Seb nodded. "That's interesting."

"This is a new project and they are going to do the press conference with all ambassadors next week, on the 7th. And it will be held at the MuseumsQuartier."

"Ah yeah, I know that place."

"So, that's why I want to bring you and Ludwig to Vienna," Seb said before he smiled at her. "Thankfully there's quite a gap between the first two races, so I have time to attend this event and meet your mom, and Tobi's family if that's possible."