𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗒

"Were you scared?"

"Yeah, I was. You?"

"Yeah..."

The first time Taehyung saw Soo-Ah was when she had walked in, panicking and scared as Sora and the paramedics wheeled a half-dead Mishil in.

At that time, the both of them had been too occupied in keeping Namjoon and Mishil alive to even spare a second glance at each other.

So the first time they talked was the morning after the soulmates were announced out of danger.

Taehyung had been noticing the woman who Sora Noona said was Mishil's best friend. Min Soo-Ah.

She looked extremely distressed and tired which was understandable to Taehyung.

If Jimin was in such a state, he'd also have lost his cool! And here the friendship was since she and Namjoon Hyung's soulmate were kids.

It was morning time and Jin Hyung was busy making coffee for everyone when Taehyung noticed Soo-Ah again, her state disrupted. He knew if she had gone on like this, there'd be more than two sick people to take care of.

And by the looks of it, this woman was not gonna let them or anyone take care of her. He grabbed the coffee mug meant for him and walked towards her.

For someone who was a police official, she was plenty startled when Taehyung lightly tapped her shoulder.

That's when Taehyung saw how she looked and vice versa. She had long, jet-black hair and was quite shorter than him. A pointy chin, and small but sharp brown eyes that challenged challenges. But now they looked vulnerable and red, from all the tears she had shed. Her face had this instigating look and but tear stains and frown lines only made her look, lost. She was one of those people who looked better strong and more threatening.

Worry and sadness just didn't go with her face.

Soo-Ah, on the other hand, was busy being surprised at Kim Taehyung's real image. The idol was almost 8 inches taller than her, resulting in her having to crane her neck slightly to look him in the eye. His eyes were a swirling warm brown and that reminded Soo-Ah of the ones of a tiger. His face fit a marble statue of a Greek God because that was what it looked like. Like the Creator of this Universe had taken his own time creating this man. She took in every single detail of this God of a man in front of her and for a few seconds, something other than worry and fear. Awe.

Taehyung wordlessly offered the coffee mug but Soo-Ah had other plans.

"Thanks but I'll pass." At that particular moment, Soo-Ah felt neither hungry nor thirsty. "Your wish! But you look like you're looking for a chance to faint and make a mess out of yourself! Trust me, your best friend would hate seeing that." Taehyung's words made Soo-Ah gape at him slightly.

Taehyung pushed the coffee in her hands and walked away. That was the day when Soo-Ah realized that Kim Taehyung was more than just his silly and unique aura. But that was not the only thing she realized.

When Taehyung pushed the coffee mug into her hands, something burned between her fingers. That made Soo-Ah jolt! But she shrugged it off as the heat from the coffee mug.

But that day, something happened right in front of the both of them and they couldn't catch it. Over time, Taehyung had grown pretty close to Mishil given the fact that the both of them were silly! But even she never noticed Taehyung's particular interest in her best friend, when talking.