perfect for me - jackson wang

content

content. sub!jackson, dom!afab!reader, service top!jackson, collaring, choking, praise, pet play (it's jackson, that should be expected-), and more.

summary. jackson is your perfect pup, even when he's servicing you.

jackson's warm breath fanned across your neck and part of your shoulder. his arms are tensed and pulsing as he holds himself up above you, face scrunched in both concentration and pleasure.

you were no better. your mouth was parted, breathing harshly with every snap of his hips against yours. your eyes were focused on him, almost taunting in the dim light that shone in through the curtains.

"am-" he chokes out, moaning in the middle of his words. "am i doing okay for you?" he finishes, face flushing as he pants and gasps at the feeling of you wrapped so tightly around him.

two of your fingers were hooked under the black collar that wrapped snugly across neck, restricting him just enough.

he's so close, but he knows he can't cum until he gets you off first. his cock twitches every time you clench around him, and his hips falter in pace every time.

"so good, p-puppy, doing so good f-for me," you murmur, tugging on the collar, and listening as his breath hitches and he goes that much harder. he leans back, using one of his thumbs to go down and rub at your clit, tight circles that cause you to shiver.

his skin is hot, and so is yours. your bodies are pressed together in an intimate way, connected at one of your most sacred places. your touches on his body are lingering, and even as he's the one fucking you, you still manage to send him head-first into that floaty mindset. you're the one that can break him down piece by piece and still manage to put him back together each time.

the feeling of ecstasy that spread over your body only grew more and more intense, causing your thighs to quiver gently. your eyes were closed tight, and your two fingers still managed to keep a hold on the collar, tugging and applying pressure.

your other hand rises, from where it was gripping the sheets, and cups his face, pulling him toward you as your push your lips against his in a kiss that's messy; with teeth clashing, and bitten lips.

"you're g-gonna make me cum, pup," you stutter against his lips, feeling him twitch at your words. his thumb is still moving, only harsher now as he tries to push you over your peak.

it works, and your eyes close when you feel it. you feel your body tense and stiffen as you let go. your senses go haywire, everything is heightened and you're hyper aware of everything, even your grip on his collar and steadily tugging as you work your way through the orgasm that wracks your body in fresh waves.

you feel him cum, too, emptying himself inside of you as he moans and whimpers, giving a few weak thrusts to slowly ride it out.

he pulls out and falls beside you, and you're coming back to yourself too, turning to face him with a light smile, that he returns. he nuzzles his way into your arms, slowing his breathing before talking again.

"was i good enough?" he whispers, looking at you with his lips pulled into a pout. your hand finds his face, cupping his jaw gently as you place a soft kiss on his forehead. "you're always good enough, baby. you were so perfect for me." he smiles, melting into you and laying his head on your chest. your fingers play in his already messy hair, calming him as he listens to your heartbeat.

"we need to bathe and clean up, pup," you murmur after a while, and he whines. "do we really have to?" he asks, looking up at you with pleading eyes, that you'd melt at if you were under different circumstances.

"you know i'd just lay with you like this for a while longer if i could, but your cum is currently dripping down my thigh and i'd rather it not dry." you tell him, and he cringes, nodding along with you. "love you." you chuckle at his reaction, leaning down to kiss him again. "i love you too." he replies as he pulls away.