size - bambam

content

content. sub!bambam, dom!reader, afab!reader, size kink, pegging, bulging kink, implied dacryphillia, mirror sex and more.

summary. bambam may be bratty, but he loves feeling small underneath you.

"look at yourself, bambam." you direct the smaller male. he raises his head, holding back a moan as he looks at his tear streaked face in the mirror. his eyes trail down his figure, watching his stomach expand slightly it's a bulge everytime you push into him. his pathetic cock is leaking onto the floor as his knees buckle underneath him.

one of his arms that were holding him up came down to his stomach, and he cries out once he feels the bulge of his stomach. he cock leaks even more when he feels it, hips pushing back against your strap. "you're so small, bam. you're taking me so fucking good." you praise, draping yourself over the male and placing soft kisses on his neck as you focus your view on the way the both of you looked in the mirror.

nothing but incoherent babbles fell from his lips, slurred and messy. he looked so small underneath you, taking everything you had to give him. his eyes roll and close, back arching away from your chest.

"you getting close, bam? ready to cum for me?" you tease, one of your hands leaving his hip to jerk his cock quickly. his moans increase in pitch, and he squirms, the stimulation becoming more than he could handle. the air in the room is tense with a loving undertone, and it overlays the situation perfectly.

his hand leaves his stomach and instead moves to your thigh, weakly pushing against you from where you're thrusting into him with reckless abandon. "'s so much- 'm gonna cum!" he cries, trying to close his thighs from the overwhelming feeling.

"it's okay, come on bam. go ahead and cum for
me, baby." he whimpers at your soft words that were drastically soft compared to how rough you were being with him.

he cums with a shout, body twitching and squirming as him cum paints the mirror in thick white stripes. you slow down as he works his way through his orgasm, removing your hand from his spent cock and pulling out of him.

"so good, bam. i'm here, you're okay. you've been so good for me, baby, okay? let's get cleaned up, yeah?" your words are gentle, and so are your touches. he nods weakly, leaning his weight against you and catching his breath.