best friend | jeon jungkook

includes — sub!jungkook, dom!reader, female!reader, pegging, very slight bondage, mommy kink, best friend au, roommate au, very sweet aftercare, confessions, etc

a/n — it's 1.6k words of pegging jungkook with that sweet, sweet aftercare. enjoy! please excuse all spelling mistakes!!

"i want you to peg me."

jungkook's eyes widened at his own words. he realized the boldness of his words. his cheeks heat and redden, and he avoids your surprised eyes.

"i mean, you're my best friend and i trust you with my life and you've been there for me for a long time and you're the only person i trust to do this because-" he rambles until you stop him with a small laugh.

"koo, it's okay, slow down. you want me to peg you?" you ask, and he nods slowly. he's known of you being dominant, and though he hates to admit it, he constantly finds himself wanting to be under you and he wants to be the one emitting the noises that he hears coming from your bedroom at least once a week.

"are you sure? i'm not going to do anything you're unsure about." you murmur and place a hand on his thigh, right above his knee.

jungkook wasn't a virgin by any means, he's had his one night stands, as well as his relationships. but, he's never had the chance to be taken care of or submissive in any situation, so he hoped you'd take on that role, being his best friend and all.

"yes, i'm sure. i want it to be you for my first time with 'it'." he whispers shyly. you give him a firm nod. "strip for me, then." you order, and for a moment he forgot that the both of you were in your bedroom, and he gives a shy smile when he realizes. he stands up from your bed and follows your order. he's clearly trying to tease as he slowly peels the shirt off of him and letting it fall to the floor.

he does the same with his loose joggers that hang low on his waist. he stops at his briefs, looking down and a bit embarrassed that you've barely even touched him and he's so obviously affected by your minimal touch.

"briefs too, koo." you whisper, crossing to legs and reaching out to trace his obvious bulge with the tip of your finger. he whimpers cutely, flinching back a bit at the sensitive feeling.

he tugs off the briefs too, and uses his hands to cover himself. "you're so adorable, kook." you tease. "lay down for me?" you ask, standing up yourself so you can swap places. he instantly does what you say. "good boy." you praise, pulling out a box from under your bed.

you give him a chance to peak and his eyes widen at all of the toys inside. as you're tumbling through the box, he clears his throat and speaks up. "can we.... can we use the ribbon, too?" he asks, referring to the bright red ribbon in the box. you're surprised for a moment before your mouth tugs up in a smirk.

"of course, baby boy. anything else?" you ask. he shakes his head no and reluctantly moves his hands away from covering himself and to his chest. you tug the ribbon from the box, and skillfully wrap it around his wrists and tie a small bow.