take a break - wonho

includes — sub!wonho, dom!reader, fem!reader, slight office!au, dacryphillia, pegging, strap sucking, dumbification, soft degrading, praise, wonho calls the reader 'miss', wonho is wearing an apron, etc

summary — wonho just wants you take take a little break away from your work, and maybe, a bit of destressing is in order.

"hi, y/n." wonho's timid whisper comes from the door of your home-office. you look up from the screen of your computer to greet him with a warm smile.

he has a frilly white apron tied around his waist with a small tray of cookies in his grip. he steps farther into the room and the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies fills your nose.

he sits the tray down by the door and scurries to sit beside you silently. "you've been, um, working for quite a while now, don't you need a break?" he asks, leaning towards you.

"i would, sweetheart, but i need to finish this, or else i'll be more stressed than I already am." you explain, pausing your rapid typing and pushing your glasses up on the bridge of your nose and rubbing his thigh apologetically.

"how about i help? use me to relieve your stress?" he offers slowly and timidly, playing with his fingers in his lap, below the apron that's ironically labeled "kiss the cook".

"my bunny, always so considerate." you murmur, using a finger to trace the outline of his face before taking him by surprise as you grip his jaw and pull him closer to you. his eyes widen almost comically as you lean forward.

"are you sure that's what you want? because i'm not sure i'll be particularly gentle." you whisper and pull away, still squishing his cheeks in your hand.

"i don't mind." he blurts quickly, cheeks tinting red. "i mean, i want you to use me. be as rough as you want. i'll let you know when it's too much, i promise." he says breathlessly, pupils dilated and eyes hooded.

you hum, releasing his jaw and leaning back in your chair. he's stunned momentarily before sitting up again. "what are you waiting for, bun? on your knees. i thought you knew your place, seems like i'm lacking on training you..." you mumble, closing your laptop and spreading your legs.

he jumps up from his seat, apron ruffling and moving with him. he takes his place between your thighs, pawing at your pants. "'m sorry, miss." he says, taking his time on unzipping your pants and sliding them down your thighs.

his mouth practically drools at the sight of your concealed strap that you had tucked away within your underwear.

he pulls your underwear down too, eager to please. his tongue darts out to trace the vein on its underside, teasing you. his eyes are focused on you the whole time, and you roll your eyes. your hand reaches down to brush his hair out of his face gently before roughly tugging. "i don't think it's in your best interest to tease me. get to it." you grit.

you release his hair and sit back, and he immediately wraps his lips around the tip. he keeps his eyes on you as he does so, looking at you innocently as he performs the obscene act.

he goes farther, relaxing his jaw to take more of it, and using his tongue to get it wet for you. he looks cute like this, lips stretched around the toy, eyes looking up at you innocently as he did his best to please you.

he hollows his cheeks and relaxes his throat as well, and the sight is absolutely sinful. after a moment, you decide he's done enough. your hand tangles in his hair again, and pull him off of your strap.

his lips are puffy and covered in his own spit as a trail of saliva connects him to the tip of the toy. you groan at the sight of him, all messy for you has you clench your thighs together.

"stand up." you command, and let go of his hair once more. he stands up, and you do the same, pushing the papers messily off your desk and pushing your laptop safely away. you push wonho forward, successfully bending him over the hard wood of your desk.

he whines softly as you do so, pushing back against you. "needy, aren't you? so ready to be a dumb baby for me, hm? pushing back against me like a needy slut," you lean down and whisper, pressing your body against him, and he nods against the desk.

"yes, yes, your dumb baby to use as you please." he whines breathlessly.

"are you ready for me, baby?" you ask, hooking your thumbs into his underwear and pushing them down past his thighs, and he nods again.

"yes please, ready for you use me and fuck me dumb." he replies, feeling your strap rub teasingly against him.

you don't want to tease him for any longer, so you slowly push inside of him, watching him go lax against the desk as he takes what you give him. his hands are already gripping onto the edges of the desk while you set a slow pace.

"f-faster, i can take it.." he looks at you from an angle, blinking slowly.

"you're thinking too much, baby, just be good for me." you tell him, and gather his wrists in your hands to hold them behind his back.

you feel your stress melting away as you move faster and faster, and soon the only thing that feels your ears is the explicit sound of skin on skin and his loud moans. behind his eyes are tears that haven't fallen, and the sight almost makes you turn soft. but you don't. you continue to fuck into him with a vigor that leaves him breathless.

his thighs quiver with every thrust, and his hips stutters as he struggles to process the surplus amounts of pleasure. his whines increase in pitch, and you coo fondly. "hm? does my dumb bunny wanna cum?" and the way his hips push back against yours should be your confirmation.

"that's nice, but, i don't think you deserve it quite yet..." your words are condescending, you still your hips, and it tears a cry out of him, tears falling and cascading down his cheeks. you release his wrists, but they stay in their position.

"messy bun, you're so desperate aren't you? nothing more in that brain of yours beside wanting to cum." you whisper as you use the pads of your thumbs to wipe his cheeks. "that's too bad, isn't it? you'll get to cum when i decide you deserve it. now be a good bunny and take what i give you."