mercy | seo changbin

includes — changbin x female!reader, dom!reader, sub!changbin, mommy kink, edging, handjobs, crying, soft aftercare

a/n — i hope you enjoy!! i'm sorry i went 4 days with out updating 💀 this is only 600 words and a small drabble. changbin is such a sub i-

"i-i can't!" changbin calls, voice hoarse from all his yelling. this was around the third time you'd edged him since his punishment had begun. he was clutching onto you, nails dug into the skin of your upper arm as his face was buried into your your neck.

"m-mommy please-" he moans upon feeling your hand around him again. his thighs were twitching in sensitivity at your slow pace, and he was whining so sinfully into your neck as you continued to be cruel to him.

"i can't- oh my gosh, mommy-" his sentences were coming out in small pants of breath, and his eyes closed once he felt your palm swipe over his tip quickly. "please what, baby? you wanted me to touch you, and that's what i'm doing." you murmured, using your thumb to tease and trace a vein that was decorated among his cock, all pretty, red, and soaked in precum from your previous actions.

the tears were running down his cheeks at this point, and soaking your arm. "mmh-" he groans, head falling back and grip on you loosening as he feels those familiar muscles clench. you heard his incoherent mumbles of pleads, but paid no mind to them. you felt his cock throb and twitch in your hand, you heard his breathing get heavier, and right as he was at his peak... you pulled away completely.

he sobbed out, hips bucking up mindlessly into the air as he tried to gain that last bit of friction he needed to cum. "c-cum, i need t-to cum-" he mumbles, hips still trembling. you look over his fucked out state, and decide he's deserved it. his body is covered in a small sheen of sweat that has accumulated over time, along with his wet cheeks, the tears were dripping onto his chest as they flowed, and he begged for you to let him cum.

he's not surprised when your hand wraps around him again, he just lets out a choked gasp as you move up and down slowly. he's so sensitive that the action alone has his hips bucking up. "you wanna be good for me, baby boy?" you asked teasingly. "yes, m-mommy, mmh- w-wanna be your best b-boy." he murmurs voice shaky.
you hum in response, taking him by pleasant surprise when your hand moves faster.

he barely has time to register all your actions, and he's choking on his own sounds, struggling as he pushes his hips up. "then be a good boy for me, and cum, baby." you mumble, focused on bringing him to his orgasm. "a-ah, g-gonna be good and c-cum for you, m-mommy...." he mutters, voice low right before his back arches, and his hips raise half off the bed. his orgasm is so powerful that he's shaking and his eyes are rolling back as he cums and makes a mess of your hands.

it takes him a bit for him to come down as his mind is incredibly foggy, but you use this time to clean him up, wiping the cum from your hands, and the small area of his thighs. "wow..." he murmurs when you're discarding the towel under him. "did it feel good for you?" you asked, kissing his forehead once you get into bed. "it felt... the best. i don't think i've ever cum that hard in my life." he murmurs, snuggling up to you. "i'm glad i've done my job then," you joke, teasing his arms. "i love you," he voices after a while of silence. "i love you too."