a lot - hwang hyunjin

content

content. sub!hyunjin, dom!afab!reader, pegging, slight bulging kink, overstimulation, implications of a size kink?, and more !!

summary. a simple drabble of overstimulating hyunjin w ur strap !!

the only sound that was heard around the room would be the sounds of the steady 'ah's that fell past hyunjin's puffy lips.

he was on his side, thighs parted a bit with you r hips between them steadily ducking him at a pace that had him crying out with each quick snap of your hips into his.

he hurried his face into his arm, while his other went down to jerk his leaking cock quickly. his sounds soon turned into whines that represented how needy he was.

the tip of your strap took a drag at his prostate, and he groaned at the feeling as his thighs tried to close around the feeling but you only nudged them open again to remind him of his place.

a few more quick tugs of his cock in his tight fist and the cock dragging against his walls, and he cums. you keep the same pace throughout, and ignore the burning in your thighs.

his cock spurts out cum, thick and white against the sheets and his lower stomach, and his eyes close as the feeling wracks his body. your name falls from his lips like a silent prayer, paired with moans.

he rocks limply on your strap with every thrust, mouth dropping open as saliva drops down the side of his lips.

"ah! i-it's so m-much." he whispers, hand leaving his sensitive cock and moving to his lower stomach, groaning as he smears his own cum. "can feel you h-here," he whimpers out, and you coo at him.

"you're taking it so well for me, hyunjinnie. can you cum one more time for me?" you ask, reaching down to take over and pump his cock slowly for him. he cries out again in sensitivity. you apply pressure to the tip when he doesn't answer. "yes! yes, i-i can take it.." he whines, and you smile, pleased with his answer as you continue to pleasure him.