don't be a brat, kitten - lee minho

content

content. sub!minho, dom!gn!reader, pet play (which was the point of this but i kinda strayed away from that,) minho calls the reader 'daddy' just in case that effects what reader you view this fic! slight exhibitionism, slight handjob, teasing, and more.

summary. minho teases you in front of the rest of stray kids, and it backfires onto him.

"i don't advise you to do that, kitten." you whisper, and your words cut through minho's disobedience. he swears he feels his heartbeat pick up at the pet name, and it almost makes his knees buckle.

he doesn't let it show, though. he just smirks, and continues his ministrations and allows his fingers to dance on the inside of your thighs, slowly trailing up to your most sensitive place.

your hand grabs his, shooting him a warning glance. you're glad that no one else at the table can tell what's happening, or else it'd make for a very embarrassing moment.

you pull his hand into his own lap, squeezing his thigh in turn. he gasps, covering it up with a cough. "are you okay, hyung?" it was felix who asked the question, and you fake concern as you look at your boyfriend. the rest of the boys turn to look at him too. "my head hurts a bit and my throat is scratchy..." he lies easily, clearing his throat.

"oh baby, i'll get you some advil and some water, come with me," you tell him, faking a pout. the rest of the group watches the two of you leave into the kitchen, and with minimal lingering glances, they leave it alone.

once you're sure you're in privacy, you push minho against the counter, pushing your knee between his legs. "listen up, kitten. i am not above bending you over in front of all your friend and showing them that i can make you into a mess. do not tempt me." you growl into his ear, and you feel him tremble in response.

"you sure you want to do that? wanna show everyone how vulnerable you can make me? that is for your eyes only... isn't it?" he teases, biting back and watching your face pull into a frown.

you slip your hand into the waistband of his pants, and as expected, he's hard and soaking his boxers. you stroke him as best as you could with the limited moving space. he groans, head falling into the crook of your neck. after feeling him twitch once in your hand, you pull away.

"don't be such a tease, and maybe i'd relieve you. just wait until we get home, kitten, i will make sure you're begging for me." your words are whispered into his ear, causing him to close his eyes and lean into you momentarily. "i'd like to see you try, daddy."