messy - mark tuan

includes — sub!mark, dom!gn!reader, handjobs, mirror sex, cum eating, etc

mark's cheeks are flushed red, and the vibrant color flows down to his chest. his breathing is erratic and unsteady, mouth parted as he pants.

and yet, he doesn't ever want this feeling to go away. he's sitting between your legs, hands clenched around your thigh as he attempts to ground himself because gosh, it feels too good.

moans are flowing from his lips like water from a dam, endless and unstopping. he's gaze is blurred but focuses on his reflection before him. the sight is so sinful that it has him moaning out.

you're behind him, one arm wrapped around him to steady him and keep him focused on the mirror. your other hand was wrapped tightly around his cock, steadily moving up and down.

"tell me, mark, what is it that you want?" you're leaning your chin on his shoulder, voice dropping a few octaves lower. he whines, tearing his eyes away from watching himself fall apart to you, and meeting your eyes.

"wan-want to cum-" he whispers brokenly, voice cracking. your lips jut out into a fake pout. his hands clench at your thighs impossibly harder as he tries to hold back for you, to please you.

"please? i cant-cant hold off anymore," he moans, legs twitching as he has the urge to close them. "i thought you wanted to be good for me, mark? what happened?" you mutter, swiping a thumb over the tip and collecting the precum that had gathered. his mouth parts at that, finding it hard to keep focused on the mirror. tears building up behind his eyes.

"i-i wanna be good!" he babbles, words slurring together. "wanna be the best boy-" he whines, hips bucking fist your fist fistslowly. satisfied with his answer, your hand it pace and he lurches, letting out a choked moan as the tears begin to fall down his cheeks rapidly. "please, please im gonna cum, i-im gonna cum-" he whines, back arching away from you slightly.

his head falls back onto your shoulder, and he's overcome with pleasure. "you can cum for me, baby, okay? make a mess of yourself for me." you whisper. and he does. his back arches in a perfect curve, pushing his hips into your head and practically screaming out curses as his orgasm wracks through his body. his cum paints your hand, and you stroke him through it, and gently bring him down.

his breathing is heavy, and he slowly curls into you. the hand that is not stained with his cum, comes up to caress his cheek gently. "let me go clean my hand for a second sweetheart and i'll be-" you begin to talk to him, but his actions cut you off.

he slowly raises his head towards the mirror and stares at you as he brings your hand towards his mouth. he softly takes your fingers into his mouth and licks them clean, groaning as he tastes his own release. he's staring at you the whole time as he does the sinful act, eyes innocent and teasing as he does so. his tongue swirls around your fingers and he suckles on them gently before pulling away.

"i made a mess, so i cleaned it up." he whispers against your lips before pulling you closer.