pretty when you cry - lee felix

content

content. sub!felix, dom!reader, dacryphillia, afab!reader, very slightly implied free use, and more.

summary. you think felix is pretty when he cries and begs you to use him.

felix was practically folded in half, legs up to his chest and on your shoulders, and you're slowly fucking into the male, teasing him. the length of the toy is slowly pulling in and out of him he can feel every realistic vein dragging along his walls.

his mouth is parted, moans flowing from past his puffy lips like water from a dam. similarly, his tears were doing the same, streaking down his cheeks and making them shine in the soft light.

"has anyone ever told you that you're pretty when you cry, felix?" you ask, leaning down to kiss his plush lips. he struggles to find words to reply, and instead moans louder as a response, hands grasping at your hips.

soft sounds emit from the boy, thighs twitching against his own chest. he's flushed red, from the tips of his ears down to his chest where it spreads and disperses.

"what do you want, felix?" you ask, going harder. your pace never increase, but the snap of your hips into his does, and the strap somehow reaches deeper every time with every thrust. he rocks limply against you head falling back against the pillows.

"want- i want- fuck!" he curses, searching through his foggy mind to give you a proper answer. "m-make me cum, please? o-or fuck me until y-you're satisfied," he manages, eyes close in embarrassment right after he utters the sentence.

"good boy, felix." you smile condescendingly. moving one arm away from trapping him in to his hip, pinning him to the cushions of the couch, and fucking into him with reckless abandon. his mind can't keep up with the sudden increase in pace, before he's moaning out loud, incoherent babbles and whines of pleads that only encourage you, as well as the flow of tears that let you know you're doing a good job.