Demigods meet the Avengers

A/N My OC Alexia is a daughter of Hades and Persephone BTW. She belongs to me. All other characters are not mine.
Nico is 15
Hazel is 14
Alexia is 13
Includes slight swearing.

Third POV

"So you want us to kidnap children?" Tony questioned, looking at Fury incredulously.  "How can they be harmless in any way?" Fury glowered at him.

"Read the file, Stark. Those kids are suspicious motherfu-" He was interrupted by Steve's "Language!"

Thor was looking at one of the files with the name 'Percy Jackson'. His face was morphing into one of a fangirl.

"OHMYGODSISTHATPERCYJACKSONIMSUCHABIGFANDOWEGETTOMEETHIMWAITTILLITELLLOKIIWILLMEETPERSEUSJACKSON!!!" He was squealing. The rest of the Avengers looked amused at his outburst, no one hearing the exact words he said. Except Fury.

"You met him?" Fury questioned. 

"Not yet...but he saved Midgard from the...uh...." Thor trailed off, not knowing how to explain how Percy saved earth from literal earth. "he saved Midgard twice." He finished.

Fury still looked suspicious, as well as Natasha, Clint and Bucky.

"I still want you to bring these kids in. Especially Perseus Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, Thalia Grace and Alexia Des Étoiles."

The Avengers all looked appalled by the thought of kidnapping children, but agreed anyways, not wanting to get on Fury's bad side.

As they walked out of the room, they began discussing how they would kidnap children. Totally normal.

Thor looked uncomfortable, for some sTrAnGe reason.

"Ok team, so here's the plan...."

Meanwhile.....

"STOP STEALING MY BLUE COOKIES!" Percy exploded, his friends desperately trying to take away his precious cookies. They were sitting at a park in New York, Percy's arms around his girlfriend Annabeth.

It had been 5 months since the war with Gaia, literal mother earth, and the demigods were just trying to live without quests, and monsters trying to murder them every single day.

"I am so bored," Alexia sighed, leaning against a tree. "I don't get why Chiron wants us here." She fingered her knives, throwing them in the air and catching them. She looked annoyed, probably because she was dragged out of school in front of her friends.

Nico was nodding, agreeing with his sister, when he spotted something red and blue out of the corner of his eyes. "Did you see that." he whispered to Alexia. 

She nodded. "I think we should get out of here."

"Wait why-" Percy was cut off by a whooshing sound as an arrow barely grazed his ear. "What on Olympus?" he yelped, dragging Annabeth with him.

"We should definitely get out of here..." Annabeth grabbed her knife as more and more arrows started coming for the four demigods.

"This is bullying!" Alexia yelped as she tried to deflect the arrows. "THIS IS ANIMAL ABUSE!" Her furry ears popped out of her hoodie, and a cry of surprise was heard from the bush to her right.

"What the hell are you?" a man with a bow and arrow popped his head out from the bush, twigs and leaves stuck to his hair. Percy and Annabeth winced at the word 'hell'.

"i aM gRoOt." Alexia said with a straight face, while Nico snorted. "Also...why are you attacking us. Were just innocent kids!" she gave them puppy eyes.

"OHMYGODSYOURPERCYJACKSONANDANNABETHCHASEOHMYGODSOHMYGODS" Thor jumped out, much to Annabeth and Percy's amusement.

"How's my cousin?" Annabeth questioned the Norse god, fiddling with her knife.

'Your cous- Oh Magnus, still dead." Thor laughed as if it was a joke. The Avengers started popping out of nowhere, with confused and perplexed looks on their faces as they watched the teens converse with Thor.

"What do you mean by 'still dead." a man with a red and gold suit asked.

They ignored him, except Alexia who was eyeing them curiously. Natasha took a glance at her, and proceeded to start a conversation with her. (POV switch)

"How old are you?" She questioned, looking at the girl who was fiddling with her hands. A boy with pale skin narrowed his eyes as he took a step closer to the younger girl.

"13..." she mumbled "My friends Percy and Annabeth are 17, and my brother Nico is 15." 
Natasha raised her eyebrows in surprise as Nico and Alexia looked nothing alike, as Nico had a dark brown, almost black hair and similar eyes, and Alexia had blonde hair which was dyed dark brown at the tips, presumably to match her brother, as well as silver and blue highlights, whcih matched her eye color.

Natasha started scanning the others, Percy and Annabeth. Percy had messy jet black hair, and sea green eyes, and Annabeth with blonde hair and grey eyes. They all wore a bright orange T-shirt, with the letter CHB on them. Other than that, and the weapons, they looked relatively harmless.

"So...why are you attacking us?" Alexia asked, startling her. One of her eyes seemed to be changing colors, from red to blue to green.

"We were...assigned to." Natasha responded, trying not to giveaway too much.

"Wait assigned to kill us?" Percy cut in their conversation, not looking at all disturbed by the thought of being targeted. "If that's the case, you'll have to wait in line."

"What do you mean by 'wait in line'" Clint questioned, his 'dad mode' caving in.

The teens shrugged, shooting looks at Percy who was grinning sheepishly.

"Their are..things that always want to kill us every single day, so.." Nico rolled his eyes. "We'll get going now."

The Avengers all yelled, and the teens were all knocked out, with Thor looking extremely disturbed and guilty.

"Let's take them to the tower."

Time skip 

The teens were all awake and drowsy, much to the Avengers amusement. They were sputtering random things, making no sense at all. Except to Clint, Natasha and Bucky, who were all suspicious as to why they were talking about Greek myths.

And Thor? Thor was giggling uncontrollably, which made the spies and assassins' even more suspicious as he understood what they were saying. 

"-and then Zeus the drama queen went GRRRRR." Percy giggled, making everyone snort. "hE nearly KILLED mE."

"dID yOu kNoW tHAt cErbEruS liKes bAlLs?" Alexia and Nico were laughing like maniacs, with Thor nodding with them.

"I have a goat that I eat for dinner every night. He respawns." Thor declared.

"LIKE MINECRAFT!" Alexia cried, going into a fit of giggles.

Needless to say, this went on for an hour, with four teens and a god who all seemed drunk.