Peter's secret youtube channel

This was requested by my parents. Also, Peter is 15.

Peter and Tony were working on a project for the Iron Spider when Peter suddenly asked

"Hey dad? Can I make a YouTube video? We can post stuff about the Avengers daily life!"

Tony shook his head.

"What if people find out your secret identity? Not safe Pete." He said, getting back to work.

Peter pouted than grinned. His dad won't know if he secretly did on with his Aunt Nat.

————Time Skip......———————

Peter went to the common room to look for Natasha and found her with Bucky, talking in Russian.

"AUNT NAT! UNCLE BUCKY! I NEED YOUR HELP!" He shouted, making the 2 assassins look at him.

Peter lowered his voice. "I wanna make a  YouTube video about us but dad won't let me. Can you guys help me make a new one and secretly videotape the team?"

Bucky and Nat smirked.

"Of course Petey Pie, we would LOVE to embarrass the team." Natasha said.

Peter grinned and they headed off to Bucky and Natasha's floor.

Within in an hour, they finished setting up everything for their first video.

"Who should we do first?" Bucky asked, thinking about prancing Sam on video.

"I think we should do Steeb first because of his cringy PSAs that made me want to yeet him out the window." Peter suggested.

"Woah. Steve has PSAs? Let's see if he's filming one right now." Natasha smirked, having ideas for blackmail.

Sure enough, Steeb was preparing to film another one of his detention PSAs.

Peter grinned.

"Aunt Nat! Get the camera!" He whispered shouted.

Bucky grabbed the camera just in time to film as Steeb just started.

"So, you got detention..." Steve started.

Natasha and Bucky were already on the ground, laughing with tears in their eyes.

By the time Steve was finished, all three of them could not stop laughing at all.

They edited the video in Nat's room and posted it at 4:30pm.

That's when they went viral. The first minute they had already 1k views and 500 subscribers.

The only thing was that Tony and Steve couldn't watch it and didn't know of the videos existence.

Now their next victim....

Cliffhanger! Comment down below if you want part 2. I need at least 5 comments!