FiElD tRip

Requested by: BSA132

Peter is Tony's biological son.
Very kid friendly mhmm

Peter woke up from his beauty sleep, his Spidey tingles tingling all over the place. He felt as though something would go wrong.  So as usual, he woke up and got ready, then fell down the stairs.

"I've Mcfallen!" He cried as he tumbled around, finally reaching the floor. All the Avengers looked at him weird before going back to what they were doing. Or eating.

"Hey Pete, can u be a tour guide for a group of kids around 1:00 pm?" Tiny Stank asked, not looking up from his bootiful coffee.

"Sure..." Peter mumbled, before yeeting himself to the poptarts, and stole one from Thor, who then pouted.

"You have stoleth my poptarts!" He cried dramatically, throwing his hands in the air.

"DEAL WITH IT YA LITTLE SH-" Sam shouted, before he was interrupted by a "Language" from Steeb.

Peter backed away slowly from where the fighting was happening, and made his (Downtown, walking fast- JKJK) to the labs. 

"I shall make a life sized poptart!" He declared, and started working on it.

Time skip cause why not :D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeety

Ned was texting Peter furiously on the trip to the Avengers tower, warning him that they we're coming.

"Penis Parker to scared to come and expose himself?" Flash taunted, before he was hit by a book bigger than John Cena.

"Shut your pie-hole you little fart." MJ warned, before going back to her book-bigger-than-John-Cena.

"Why is he not answering?" Ned muttered nervously, before stuffing his phone back in his pocket to admire the Avengers tower.

Peter was finished his bootiful life-sized poptart. It was so bootiful, with a face, stick legs and arms. So he decided to bring it with him while he was giving some random dudes a tour.

As he made his way down to the visitor level, he suddenly had this bad feeling that he knew the people in front of him.

And thanks to his luck, his whole decathlon team was there, including Flash.

"-and your Tour guide for today will be Peter!" The lady at the front desk (Emily) turned around and smiled at Peter. "Please respect him as he is the highest intern above everyone else and is very respected here."

"Uh....Hello my dudes?" he said awkwardly. "Just follow me into the elevator I guess" He led the way to the elevator, feeling Flash glaring at him furiously.

"What the hell Penis!" Flash shouted as the door closed. "How much did you pay that lady?"

"I told Flash, I intern here" Peter said tiredly.

Flash made a move to struck him, but before he could do that, the giant poptart smacked him in the face. "What the hell?" he muttered, staring at the poptart in fright. There were snickers from all the other members of the decathlon team.

As the elevator door opened, the sound of explosions and swearing went off. 

"Peter!" one of the scientist cried. "We really need your help. I know your supposed to tour but I'll ask Wanda to do it....."

Peter immediately agreed and went in to help.

The rest of the tour was led by Wanda.

QnA time YEET

Wanda led the group of students down to da QnA place, and most of the Avengers were already there. "Find a seat somewhere, were just waiting for a few others.."

Suddenly, a loud bang and shouting came from a room near the stage.

"CAW CAW MOTHERDUCKER" Clint shouted, yeeting everyone aside.

"CLINT YOU LITTLE-" Peter ran into the room, before stopping and staring at his class. "Uh hey there my dudes.." he trailed off.

"Let's just start the QnA" Tony said, clapping his hands. Peter made his way to a wall while watching everything.

People asked questions, all went good until STUPID pie-holed Flash decided to ask something. "Is it true that Peni-Peter Parker interns here?" he asked.

Tony frowned. "No Peter doesn't intern here, he's-"

"HAHA I KNEW YOU WERE LYING PENIS!" Flash laughed, pointing his finger at Peter.

"Bish, no one interrupts me, i was going to say he's MY son and now I'm gonna beat u up u little peep-hole." Tony glared at him, before whisking Peter aside.

Needless to say, 15 years later, Flash was living in the streets,

Took me like 2 hours to write this lol. Hope you enjoy! Updates might be slow since I started school doe...